We’re on a mission to revolutionise how businesses get work done. We’re in an exciting period of growth, looking for fantastic people with fresh ideas to help us get there!
In return, we want you to feel motivated and fulfilled, however that may be. Whether that’s:
- Walking past fields of fluffy sheep every lunchtime after crushing your opponent at table tennis
- Something more conventional like actually enjoying your job and accessing genuinely useful benefits for every stage of your life (including Hybrid Working)
- Or, you know, working for one of the ‘UK’s Best Tech Companies to Work For in 2021’ in a world-leading innovation campus… with an onsite pub… and state of the art gym…
No big deal!
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage and welcome applications from everyone who is suitably qualified, regardless of your age, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, caring responsibilities, neurodiversity, or otherwise. We’re happy to make reasonable adjustments to our practices during the recruitment process and through your employment, so don't hesitate to let us know what you need.
** This role is based at our offices in Alderley Edge, Cheshire (UK), and we do require somebody who can commute to us at least 2/3 days a week **
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re on the lookout for a talented, dedicated and passionate Sales Operations executive to join us on this journey, to provide excellent administration, research and event coordination relating to Sales Activities.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Full management of HubSpot to track leads and ensure the data is accurate
- Research into Prospects, Markets & Competitors
- Research key industry events and opportunities that may be beneficial
- Coordinate all events, conferences and sales demos to ensure everything is organised and coordinated meticulously
- Support with diary management as needed to attend key client demos and pitches
- Create weekly reports to showcase lead generation process and conversions
- Set up processes to support the Directors with managing and tracking sales activities
- Help with creating client proposals as needed
WE’D LOVE YOU TO HAVE
- A strong customer focus, to liaise politely with clients
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail & process driven
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written with excellent grammar and spelling
- Tech savvy and able to use databases and systems
- Experience of using HubSpot is advantageous
We know you’ll work hard, so in return you’ll have access to:
- High street discounts & deals
- Flexible working & work-life balance initiatives
- Private medical insurance
- Personal training allowance
- Generous holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Paid time off for charity work
- Pension plan with life assurance
- Permanent health insurance (income protection)
- Social events, payday cakes, pizza days, fundraising initiatives
So if you're looking to take the next step in your career, then we'd love to hear from you!
At Lokulus, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer that values and respects the people who work for us. We empower our staff to be themselves and strive to create a happy working environment based on diversity, equality, inclusion and belonging. We are a disability-confident employer. We actively want to build a more diverse workforce and ensure all job applications are treated fairly, with respect and without bias.