Sales Operations Analyst
You will be key to Sales Operations pricing efforts and support global deal flow. You will play an instrumental role in Genioo's growth strategy by executing pricing requirements and implementing data driven decisions across the business. In this role, you will build and maintain long-last relationships with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Strategy teams globally. You will lead projects to improve processes and help drive the success of the commercial teams.
We won't define a career path for you – your career at Genioo will be at the intersection of your skills and desires and the needs of our business; it will only be limited by your investment. This role has the potential to lead to a career in SalesOps, Sales, or CoE, for example.
Who You Are
- 2-4 years experience in Revenue/Sales Operations or Sales Strategy
- Proficient and well versed in Salesforce, Excel, G-Sheets, LinkedIn Navigator and ZoomInfo
- Team player who loves to collaborate cross-functionally and globally to support the broader team's goals
- Strong communicator who can effectively manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Driven by data and analysis to make decisions
- Passion for learning new tools, systems, and processes
- Problem-solver who is constantly looking for ways to automate and improve processes
- Familiar with Sharepoint
- Experience using Tableau
What You’ll Do
- Approve pricing and related deliverables on behalf of the commercial team to enable delivery of timely proposals; recommend courses of action to ensure maximization of profitability
- Monitor and recommend price increase/renewal requirements
- Provide analytics and recommendations to support contract and pricing planning
- Manage the documentation related to commercial processes (e.g., pricing approvals)
- Support tools and systems used by the commercial team (e.g., ensure rate cards are updated, etc.)
- Facilitate sales and pipeline management meetings
- Support processes for current reporting, automation, frequency, efficiency, etc.
- Improve processes and adoption of the CRM and other commercial deals by partnering with the Salesforce administrator
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and leaders across the organization to drive commercial initiatives, e.g., related to pricing, go-to-market, etc.
- IMPACT LEADING LIFE SCIENCES BRANDS - We’ll throw open the doors to an influential and powerful industry of Fortune 500 clients, and high-impact, high-visibility projects that will build a better future and define your career.
- FIND WHAT YOU LOVE AND DO MORE OF IT - We don’t believe in boundaries, but we do believe in unique abilities. As we build and shape the future of Genioo, there are endless opportunities for you to get involved, truly find your talents and do more of what you love.
- SHAPE THE COMPANY, LEAVE YOUR MARK - You’ll help co-create our future – growing our functions, expanding our practices, and championing initiatives to deliver our goals. We’ll design a better future and build it together.
- STRETCH, LEARN, AND BREAK THROUGH YOUR GROWTH CEILING - We value diverse perspectives and opinions, and you’ll get involved in a wide variety of projects. We encourage you to say ‘yes’ to steep learning curves that challenge you to grow every day.
What We Offer
- Paid time-off package that includes vacation time, paid training days, company-observed holidays, and sick days.
- Hybrid work environment with 4 weeks of fully remote work per year to work from wherever you want.
- Genioo sponsored lunch when you work on-site.
- Company events and workshops that bring us together cross-functionally to shape the future of Genioo, invest in our culture, and drive our mutual success.
- Regular social events, from office rooftop barbecues to team excursions, all focused on building the Genioo spirit and bringing cross-functional, regional, and global teams together.
WONDERING WHO WE ARE AND WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT?
We’re a global consulting firm, a fast-growing one. But we’re not like any other consulting firm you know. And nor are we trying to be.
Our Purpose Is Far Greater
To connect, inspire, and enable ambitious minds. So that together, we can experience the joy of turning ideas into reality.
We know ambitious leaders have big dreams to change their organizations for the better and to build a brighter future. But experience tells us, turning big ideas into reality is never easy. Complex projects quickly spiral out of control when they hit the unknown. And traditional firms bring inherent trade-offs – rigid scope, high costs, silos, and inexperienced teams.
Instead, our pioneering approach combines the best of consulting, staffing, and change management firms to take leaders on a journey of strategy realization. We get deep into the heart of what really matters to them to help bring their critical projects and large-scale transformations to life.
We’re the partner of choice for daring leaders in Life Sciences and Private Equity who believe in defying convention to drive business value and build high-performing teams. And our fundamental belief in a seamless, collaborative, and enjoyable project experience ultimately delivers long-term value and success.