Litify is looking to hire a Director, Revenue Operations to help build and scale our sales, professional services and broader business operations function. You will play a pivotal role in helping the company achieve its growth and success goals by partnering closely with our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Professional Services and Operations leadership to drive strategies to achieve growth and profitability. You will analyze sales metrics, trends and performance, improve efficiencies, provide tools and dashboards, and help make critical data driven decisions across the entire business. This role will develop foundational revenue operations processes and own key enablement initiatives across the entire business.In this role, you will:
To be successful, you have:
- Build and lead day-to-day Sales reporting and KPI monitoring, and own forecasting and planning activities
- Structure the B2B sales pipeline, territory distribution, and identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of the sales funnel
- Own incentive compensation strategy, including quotas, comp structures, use of spiffs, etc.
- Identify, evaluate, and execute on opportunities for sales process improvement
- Launch and manage internal systems, and drive rigor around data collection
- Lead and drive key sales strategies – including value prop, sales scripts, trial strategies, etc.
- Partner closely with marketing to drive efficiency through the entire end to end funnel
- Collate and oversee Professional Services revenue and profitability
- Over time, build a team to oversee prospecting, internal systems, and other key areas
- Manage various projects end-to-end from ideation through scalable execution
- 5+ years of professional experience in sales and/or revenue operations
- 3+ years of experience with the Salesforce platform with a strong understanding of reports,dashboards, and automation within the platform
- Experience building relationships and communicating with different stakeholders
- Experience presenting data to senior management, and translating complex information and trends into actionable insights, with the ability to create clarity and focus on the key aspects that will fuel growth
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent, autonomous and proactive kind of a person who is excited by getting things done
The estimated pay range for this role is $175,000-200,000. You may also be offered a bonus, equity grant, and benefits.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
Individual pay rate decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skill set, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description, however we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated to you as a candidate.