About TL Digital Solutions GmbH
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
We work remote-first with additional offices in Munich and Berlin. Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts. Wir suchen zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt Verstärkung für unser Jobangebot Sales Operations Specialist for a B2B Start-Up (m/f/d).
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our partner Workwise.
- You design, develop, implement and maintain key sales systems and processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business
- You enable the Sales team to focus on their goals by taking on operational and technical overhead.
- You identify and remove roadblocks in the customer journey, enabling our Sales and Customer Experience team to move faster
- You support company performance data, CRM clean-up and adoption as well as accuracy in forecast and pipeline generation
- You own the Sales tech stack: You are responsible for selecting, implementing and managing sales automation tools (new Software, APIs etc)
- You collaborate with sales leadership and other cross-functional teams to handle lead management, pipeline reviews, territory optimization, goal setting processes, sales incentive administration, etc.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or a related field and 3+ years of experience in a Sales Operations, Finance or Business Development, Strategy & Operations, or Data Analytics role in a fast-growing technology company
- You have strong organization & project management experience
- You bring a detailed understanding of SaaS go-to-market models, sales support roles, business metrics and growth best practices
- You have experience with implementing a scaleable CRM system (ideally Hubspot - or any related CRM like Salesforce or Pipedrive) and a track record of data-driven decision-making and the ability to support decisions with data and to draw insights from disparate information sources will make you successful in this role
- You count strong Excel skills and knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Python or R) as your strengths
- You are business fluent in English, German is a plus
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
Our job offer Sales Operations Specialist for a B2B Start-Up (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Workwise.
With our partner Workwise, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.