Our sales team has steadily been growing over the past 3 years and we are now looking for an individual to help support the team with the day to day operations and maintenance of the toolset. This will predominantly be Salesforce configuration and development but integration work with the connecting systems will also be required.
Flare is a venture backed fintech start-up who are launching a series of next generation financial products. We are looking for a person-centric, smart and entrepreneurial person, who is eager to work with us during our exciting entrance into the financial services industry.
This position will be filled by someone who knows how to provide great service, enjoys being the go-to person for Salesforce questions and is on the constant search for improvements. As a growing start-up, we need hungry and driven individuals to be nimble as we continue to build out our technology platforms.
- Passionate about using technology.
- Constantly searching for the next improvement.
- A Problem solver.
- Happy to get stuck in with any task that comes up.
- Approach tasks with an open mind and willingness to change as more data is available.
Your day to day role:
- Be the Salesforce product owner and administrator for Flare.
- Configuration of objects, flows, sharing settings, permission sets and other security related configuration components.
- Recommend solutions that consider configuration, coding, third-party apps and integration.
- Develop enhancement requests from team members.
- Track, categorise, troubleshoot and resolve errors.
- Proactively gather feedback from our sales teams and provide industry best practice advice.
- Maintain user permissions across the Salesforce environment.
- Ensure high data quality.
Your skills and experience:
- Hands on Apex, Lightning Web Components and Aura Components experience.
- Updating existing custom built Salesforce Apps and integrations.
- Configuration for permissions to segregate the data between the different sales teams.
- Design and Build business reports.
- Writing documentation and providing training for Salesforce users.
- Working with the Sales and Customer Service teams to build out sales and customer operations.
Preferred experience (nice to haves)
- Experience with HubSpot.
- Prior experience building and using REST APIs and SOAP-based web Services.