Chief Revenue Officer
⚡ Chief Revenue Officer (EdTech)
💲$200,000 - $260,000 base + Commission + Bonus + Equity
About the role:
Join us in building a brighter future! A rapidly growing online learning platform that provides quality education to high schools and districts across the nation are searching for a Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to drive revenue growth. As a CRO, you'll own the revenue number of the company, manage and scale a high-performing sales, marketing & customer success team and execute new revenue opportunities. You'll work closely with the CEO and other executives to ensure alignment with overall business objective.
- Develop and implement revenue growth strategies that align with the company's overall goals and vision.
- Build and lead a high-performing sales and marketing team that is aligned with the revenue growth strategy.
- Establish and manage revenue targets, track progress against those targets, and report on progress to the executive team and board of directors.
- Analyze customer behaviour and market trends to identify new revenue opportunities and inform revenue growth strategies.
- Develop and manage relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders to drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with other executives and teams across the company to ensure alignment and integration of revenue growth strategies with other business functions.
- 20+ years experience
- 10+ years EdTech experience
- 3+ years C-Suite experience
- B2B K12 High School within the US
- Pre-Series C experience
• Unrivalled opportunity to take a leading role with a fast-growth EdTech company
• Opportunity to drive revenue through funding rounds
• Highly Competitive salary + commission + bonus + equity
🌎 Remote (United States)
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button
⚡ Storm6 is a specialist EdTech recruitment firm with clients across Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at storm6.io and follow the Storm6 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.