Chantecaille sets a luxurious standard in the world of modern, botanical skincare and cosmetics. Our obsession with flowers and their amazing natural abilities to heal and work in harmony with the body is at the heart of our passion for skincare. Through ground-breaking scientific advancement, meticulous formulation, and personal commitment, we use beauty as a tool to effect change in the world. By creating purposeful, obsession-worthy beauty products crafted from the purest ingredients, we have raised the bar for the beauty industry. We have created a philanthropy platform that shines a spotlight on global environmental issues and supports conservation efforts around the globe.
Chantecaille is a company that offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive as an Equal Opportunity Employer. By joining Chantecaille, you will receive a benefits package which includes but is not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, and have access to future career opportunities within Chantecaille and the Beiersdorf Group.
- Monitor wholesale orders (both manually entered and EDI’d), ensuring delivery before designated deadlines/cancel dates
- Constant follow up on released orders, maintain communication with MSL for shipping updates to ensure Month-end Goal is met
- Maintain relationships with buyers, communicating daily requesting additional orders, and/ or requesting shipping extensions
- Issue various reports including PO Logs for Launches, Month-end Projections, On Order reports, Historical reporting, OOS, and Lost Business
- Work with Production on forecast needs for unique and/ or limited skus
- Follow unique procedures for international shipments- Review Lot #s, Expiry Dates, generate RTL invoices, dummy invoices and other documents required for shipping
- Route various shipments in Retailer portals
- Attend weekly meeting with Field teams for upcoming events, needs and challenges not seen by Buying office to raise awareness
- Process Asia credit claims and review invoice discrepancy claims
- Investigate high volume lost and damaged shipment claims
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis, and support related projects as needed
- Minimum 7 years of Sales Operations Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business management or related field.
- Strong project management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Adaptable, resourceful, forward thinking, and self-motivated.
- Very strong excel and analytical skills required.
- Customer Service driven mindset who works productively with a wide range of people and personalities.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, open office, dynamic environment with the ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Extensive experience working in Sage Enterprise, SAP or comparable ERP system.
- Prior experience with a beauty or luxury brand is preferred.