We believe in a world where growth thrives across borders and cultures. That's why our Founder and CEO Rick Hammell started Atlas, coining the term Employer of Record (EOR) simultaneously. As an EOR, Atlas employs people to work for companies anywhere in the world. Before we came along, the only businesses offering a similar solution were essentially brokers. They'd outsource your HR and payroll services to third-party providers in different countries. Today, we're the only 100% Direct EOR in the world, partnering with clients to get to market 82% faster, at a reduced cost, and with lower risk through local expertise in over 160 countries.
Atlas technology powers the idea that companies can employ whoever they want, wherever they are in the world. Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen. We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it's time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
The future of work is borderless, and so are we. So, it helps that our people are located around the globe — in the US, UK, India, China and beyond — and speak 90+ languages. Diversity and inclusion are at our core.
We're excited about our next phase of growth. We're launching new tech, adding new solutions and now we're looking for YOU — eager for a challenge, energized by innovation and aligned with our mission to deliver a future of work without borders.Key Responsibilities
- Determine and direct operational priorities connected to new business and customer acquisition, current customer growth, and customer retention to effectively achieve revenue goals.
- Partner closely with our Business Development, Customer Success, and Marketing leaders and their teams, serving as subject matter expert in revenue operations, to monitor and report on the sales funnel from lead generation through closed won deals.
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales, marketing, and finance organizations.
- Develop processes, systems, and productivity metrics to ensure our teams are hitting their performance targets. Incorporate early detection and identification into the process to ensure timely actions are taken.
- Evolve the methods and tools to measure, report and recommend improvements on sales effectiveness and enablement.
- Build processes, KPI's and reporting requirements leveraging existing or new CRM tools
- Equitably assign salesforce quotas and territories while ensuring financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources. Accountable for the timely assignment of all sale, customer success, and marketing organization objectives.
- Own and operate monthly/quarterly/annual commission processes
What We Value
- Proven ability to power a multi-product & multi-channel revenue growth strategy, driving operational effectiveness and influencing executives and commercial leaders & teams
- 5+ years of revenue operations, sales operations, or revenue management experience in a high-growth environment (SaaS preferred).
- Deep commercial acumen and revenue-driving background (forecasting, monthly tracking, growth planning, etc.)
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives leveraging standard sales metrics and benchmarking.
- Passion to identify and lead growth-enabling initiatives for rapidly scaling organizations.
- Strong process mindset
- Experience and passion for CRM design, implementation and training
What We Offer
- You communicate effectively across different stakeholder groups.
- Excel in a fast paced, innovative environment
- You use analytics to form opinions.
- You translate data into insight into action.
- You help others connect the dots.
- You know the right balance between speed and accuracy.
- You are commercially minded and are excited to influence sales and customer success teams.
- The opportunity to work with a purpose — simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Atlas Technology Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Atlas is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Atlas are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atlas will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Atlas encourages applicants of all ages.
This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.