Stytch is the all-in-one platform for authentication. We create products that make interacting with authentication a delightful experience, both for developers and their customers.
At Stytch, the Biz Ops team helps organize and drive progress across the organization. You will be the first(!) Revenue Operations hire, working closely with our go-to-market (GTM) team to define priorities and lead critical projects that will support our growth.
We can’t wait for you to join our team!
What Excites You
- Defining and owning Stytch’s Revenue Operations strategy
- Building and managing our GTM tech stack to ensure clear tracking and clean data from lead to revenue
- Partnering closely with the Head of Revenue to provide ongoing RevOps support, such as pipeline review, Salesforce hygiene, etc.
- Working with teams across GTM to develop scalable processes, such as optimizing our conversion funnel or setting up lead scoring
- Providing revenue-related reporting and pipeline forecasting to drive decision-making
- Joining a fun, collaborative, and supportive Biz Ops team - our focus is helping make each other and the entire organization better!
What Excites Us
- You have 4+ years of Revenue Operations or Sales Operations experience, preferably at a high-growth startup
- You embody optimism, an ownership mindset, and scrappy problem-solving
- You are a stellar communicator who is comfortable working with senior stakeholders across the organization
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and have experience taking things from 0 to 1
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects independently - you are organized, structured, and adept at project management
- You are an expert in Salesforce and proficient in Excel (must haves!)
- You have prior experience or familiarity with some of the following: Hubspot, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Chili Piper, and Funnel.io
We're looking to hire a GREAT team and that means hiring people who are highly empathetic, ambitious, and excited about building the future of user authentication. You should feel empowered to apply for this role even if your experience doesn't exactly match up to our job description (our JDs are directional and not perfect recipes for exactly what we need).
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workspace where everyone (regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics) feels like they belong. We look forward to hearing from you!