Pacvue is one of the fastest growing eCommerce SaaS companies. Pacvue offers cutting edge advertising automation & eCommerce intelligence software. Pacvue's tool suite provides incredible value to brands and agencies who are looking for a competitive edge and the ability to make smarter decisions, spending more time on strategy, less time in spreadsheets. We are a team of former Amazon, Microsoft, advertising and eCommerce strategists with an unwavering mission to empower brands, sellers, and agencies in eCommerce success.
As our Revenue Operations Analyst, you will play an integral role in helping us scale efficiently, standardize processes, and report on pipeline performance. Part CRM admin, part analytics pro, you'll get to wear many hats and impact every aspect of the business. You will report to the Director of Revenue Operations.Why work at Pacvue?
- Be on the cutting edge - Pacvue is transforming the way brands and sellers win online. Our product uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data to make intelligent decisions and recommendations.
- Have fun – we have an energetic and passionate team with a joint mission to win and help our brands and sellers succeed.
- Learn – from the best! Our team is filled with talented people from whom you will learn the latest best practices and thought leadership.
- Build reporting in HubSpot and Excel, as well as other sources, for marketing, sales, and company leadership
- Generate monthly commission statements for the sales team
- Support the sales team with the contracting process for deals
- Ensure that all won deals are properly documented in our post-sale tracking tool
- Identify opportunities for automation across our systems
- Serve as HubSpot Admin and build workflows to improve internal processes
- Enable KPI reporting for the team including KPI trackers and scorecards
- Maintain a clean and accurate database, as well as named account lists
- Work with the marketing team to automate demand generation campaigns
- Analyze and recommend opportunities for cross-sell, seasonal, and product adoption campaigns
- Assist with the lead process, routing, and qualification
Pacvue is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- 4-5 years related experience, including 2+ years of HubSpot or Salesforce experience
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Comfortable analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience at a tech company, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Project management and prioritization capabilities
- Ability to identify creative solutions to complex problems
- Test and learn mentality