At Anova, we count on the executive team to solve complex business problems with creativity and passion, always ready to learn something new. reporting to the CEO, this experienced chief revenue officer (CRO) will support our mission, with a focus on strategic planning, product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships. Together with other members of the executive team, the CRO will execute on the corporate strategic plan — focusing on the expansion of customer segments and business partnerships — and ultimately strengthen operations. The CRO will also be instrumental in creating a strategic plan for boosting revenue streams.
Objectives of this role
- Partner with senior leadership to execute the current corporate strategic plan and develop additional plans
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the company’s revenue-generating departments
- Manage the global sales team to drive business growth across all customer segments, and share responsibility with the marketing department for improving strategy and customer experience
- Help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners in a strategic way
- Build and foster creative teams that are committed to our culture of innovation
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary for sustainable growth
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive strategies and tactics
- Remain well-connected with customers to ensure that their needs are being factored into the product development and enhancement cycles
- Collaborate with the finance, product management, and marketing teams on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models for achieving revenue goals
- Identify and resolve issues across the marketing, sales, and account management teams
- Participate in contract negotiations
Required skills and qualifications
- Ten or more years in diverse leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new-product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships
- Significant experience in general management and P&L supervision
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy effectively
- Experience in making decisions based on business metrics
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Strong technical experience with Salesforce and other business productivity tools
- Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) in business administration or related field
We are very proudly “one” Anova.
From family businesses to the largest LPG, Industrial Gasses, and Chemicals companies in the world, Anova monitors more than 900,000 assets across nearly 80 countries for over 2000 clients.
Our scale is global. Our service is local.
We partner directly with customers and take a holistic approach, integrating the best in IIoT technology and expertise, driving continuous improvement and innovation, and delivering tailored solutions that make our world more safe, efficient, and reliable.
Rewarding work that rewards you.
Your work, integrity, and commitment are rewarded through competitive compensation and reward strategies, through sincere appreciation, and through opportunities for growth and advancement at Anova. From health and finance, to recognition and reward, and more — we've got you covered.
- Benefits based on inclusive best practices
- People putting people first
If this sounds like a fit for you, apply to join Anova in connecting the industrial world — for better.
For more information about how Anova is transforming the Industrial IOT industry, visit us at Anova.com .