About The Company
ONX, Inc is a transformative, vertically integrated single-family home developer. ONX’s mission is to provide high-quality and affordable homes with a focus on sustainability and long life. ONX uses its proprietary design/engineering methodology and off-site fabrication technology to dramatically increase the speed of construction. Once built, ONX then takes its customers through an advanced, technology-enabled sales and closing experience that is both efficient and comfortable. Beginning in Texas and Florida, ONX plans to bring its unique model to major growth across the US in the next several years.
What You Will Be Doing
The Vice President of Customer Experience & Sales will be coming in at an exciting, early phase of growing our business. We are a tech-forward home building startup, that will recreate real estate and change the industry as we know it today. This position must be savvy in business, results driven, and strive to experience the hyper growth stage of a company. This role will differ from most operations roles, not only will you be tasked with exceeding current asset performance goals, but you will also be partnering with our business development team to win new businesses. The Vice President will lead the Customer Experience & Sales teams and launch a rapid growth initiative towards our goal of significantly expanding our presence.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead the community sales process, including all on-site sales staffing, review, and support.
- knowledge of new homebuilding and sales, you achieve peak community sales and profitability by planning, assigning, and directing workflow, completing performance reviews, and solving problems.
- Coach and develop Sales Managers individually, and build a pipeline of future Sales Associates, Consultants and Administrators.
- Collaborate with division heads to maintain unified strategic direction. Work with Marketing to elevate brand awareness and analyze the effects of marketing plans on traffic.
- Using internal and external feedback, improve programs to enhance results. Immerse your team in competitive market analysis, and local design preferences and value perceptions.
- Monitor Sales activity and create incentives when necessary. Meet with stakeholders to align or revise sales strategies.
- A Role-model the corporate culture and assure adherence to policies and regulations.
- Leading sales operations by interfacing with property owners and developing all our based teams.
- Acting as a key domain knowledge leader with Sales Operations and Executive leadership team
- Leading efforts to grow our footprint throughout the United States
- 8+ years' experience in housing development and property operations
- BA or BS is required, Master's degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years at VP level managing regional managers and interfacing with clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years in homebuilding sales and marketing.
- 5+ years of a successful sales leadership track record.
- Up to 40% travel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally manually lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
If this sounds like you, you should apply right away so we can discuss how you can be a part of this exciting, fast-paced organization!
ONX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR