Hi! We are Qnary.
We empower the voice of professionals and industry leaders. We work directly with Fortune 1000 and startup leaders across a variety of industries, including marketing, media, technology, advertising, law, finance, corporate sustainability, art and more.
Clients come to us to become digital influencers in their industry—from growing target audiences on social channels, to creating smart and savvy social content from tweets to blogs, to building personal websites. The objective is to grow their personal brands to help better reflect themselves and their organizations. We have developed an app to help clients do this easily. We do this in part through our proprietary social media management technology, the Qnary app.
We are currently looking for a Lead Generation Intern to support our business development team in automating the day to day operations. This role will give you an opportunity to become affluent with variety of sales stack tools and work closely with the Business Development team led by our SVP of Growth as well as collaborate with different teams across the organization.
Beyond growing your skills in managing CRM and other sales technologies, you will also gain first-hand experience working with a global team of developers.Primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Sales operations and organization of leads
- Managing sales CRM, Mass Email tool, automation platforms
- Managing day to day operations
- Highly Motivated
- Extremely organized
- Excellent communication and written capabilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Understanding of Microsoft suite (word, ppt, excel)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to solve problems and communicate effectively