Do you want to empower third-party Sellers and small-to-large businesses to succeed on Amazon? Strategic Account Services (SAS) provides a suite of services designed to help any Seller, at any point in their selling journey, accelerate growth in the Amazon store. SAS empowers Sellers to grow through our tools, models, and insights delivered by account managers (AMs).
Key job responsibilities
SAS Sales Operations (Sales Ops) is looking for a Sr. Sales Analyst who will own end-to-end enrollment methodology, forecasting, planning, and business reviews for our SAS programs along with up leveling our overall analytical approach to Sales metrics. We are looking for an experienced professional with excellent analytical skills and strong business acumen.
In your role as a Sr. Analyst of Sales Ops, you’re responsible for discovering business insights, forecasting problems, and developing short-term and long-term solutions through the use of advanced analytical techniques and scalable, automated tools to surface insights to Senior leadership. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to analyze forecast variances, mitigate variance drivers, and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies as well as create solutions where gaps in Sales data exist today. You will be expected to apply a breadth of tools, data sources, and analytical techniques to answer a wide range of high-impact business questions. Additionally, you will present analyses, plans, and strategic recommendations to Senior Leadership. You will need to bridge different suggestions to drive change and obtain organizational “buy-in” at Senior levels. This is a high impact role with goals that directly impact the bottom line of business; accurate forecasts drive capacity solutions, increase productivity and allow business adjustments to better serve our Sellers.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Operations Management or related field.
- 5+ years proven project management ability that shows how to organize, find solutions, and follow through to a successful conclusion.
- Proven excellent communication skill (written and verbal) and/or confidence in communicating in a cross-cultural setting and enforcing difficult business decisions
- Internal and external customer focus and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed
- Independent and Entrepreneurial – ability to work with minimal guidance in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and deliver results while managing multiple projects and operational task expectations.
- Strong computer skills working in multiple applications, especially the MS Office Suite and Salesforce.
The base pay range for this position is $118,200-160,000 per year. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.Preferred Qualifications
- Advanced experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Experience with Sales Performance Management solutions
- Experience with sales data management solutions and data integration with Salesforce.com
- Experience in Territory Planning, Quota Development, Sales Performance Management, Sales Incentive programs
- Familiarity with Structured Query Language (SQL) and data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Practical experience with requirement gathering for analytics solutions (end-to-end) over multiple technologies, size, and scale of projects.
- Project/Program Management Certification: PMP, or equivalent, Lean Six Sigma.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.Company
- Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A2182947