At Leapsome, we’re on a mission to make work more fulfilling for everyone. We’re achieving this by building a people enablement platform that supports HR & People Operations professionals, so that, in turn, they can then create exceptional workplace cultures, enable the people managers within their organizations, and ultimately create engaged and high-performing teams.
We use best practices to fuel our hypergrowth sustainably. As a Sales Operations Manager (Direct Sales) you will join our strategic projects and operations team, which drives growth efficiency via operational excellence and enablement initiatives across the whole go-to-market organization (in short GTM: Marketing, Sales Development, Direct Sales, Customer Success). As a functional operations expert, you will have a clear focus on one of these areas/departments.What is Leapsome?
Leapsome is the all-in-one platform for people enablement and engagement
. We combine tools for goals & OKR management, performance reviews and 360s, employee engagement surveys, continuous feedback, as well as team and 1:1 meetings into an easy-to-use, customizable platform.
At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone. That’s why we help companies create environments where people can achieve goals, learn and grow together, and build authentic relationships — our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone!
CEOs and HR/People Operations teams in international, forward-thinking companies like Spotify, Mercedes-Benz, Unity, and Babbel choose Leapsome to enhance their people enablement processes. Forbes magazine listed Leapsome as one of the 100 most innovative startups in Germany
After successfully bootstrapping to more than 1,000 customers, Leapsome raised $60 million in Series A Funding led by Insight Partners
in March 2022. The funding will allow us to further invest in developing our leading people enablement platform for our customers, create an even stronger employee experience, and open our first US office in NYC, making it a very exciting point in our journey to join Leapsome.Leapsome’s values
We stay true to our values in everything we do at Leapsome.
What is your job?
- Listen & learn — We always seek understanding. It helps us grow together and learn from each other.
- Challenge the status quo — We challenge ourselves and don’t walk the beaten path just because everyone else does.
- Be honest & transparent — We are honest and transparent with each other and ourselves.
- Seek impact — We hold ourselves accountable for the impact we want to have in this world.
- Take ownership & pursue excellence — We’re a group of smart and dedicated people, we trust each other to truly own our work.
- Be kind & humble — We are more than just colleagues — we genuinely care for each other.
Together with leadership and key stakeholders you collaboratively develop, prioritize, and implement cross-functional or department-specific GTM improvement initiatives on strategic, tactical, or operational levels.
In the direct sales team, the main objective is to enable Account Executives and the direct sales team as a whole to achieve repeatable and consistent target attainment.
Who are we looking for?
- To achieve that goal, you would have a particular focus on sales enablement initiatives like onboarding and coaching, creating accountability around pipeline management, making sure that best practices such as our qualification framework MEDDPICC are correctly used, and providing the sales leadership team with timely insights into expected target achievement, revenue forecasts and sales velocity. Furthermore, you would drive or support sales operations topics such as lead distribution, sales planning, tool administration and implementation, and interface management with the sales development and customer success teams.
- “Sales velocity” would be your main KPI
Benefits At Leapsome
- You have at least 2 years (3+ years for a Senior position) of experience in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations at Top Tier B2B SaaS companies
- You have strong quantitative capabilities with a passion for numbers and analytics, attention to detail, and a data-driven mindset - Excel/Google Sheets are your favorites
- Your stakeholder orientation, strong communication skills, and creativity in identifying high-impact solutions are a reason for your strong track record of successfully managing and completing cross-functional projects
- You have relevant experience working with GTM tools, such as CRMs (e.g. HubSpot), analytics tools (e.g. Looker), and others (e.g. Calendly, Salesloft, Gong, ZoomInfo, Apollo, Clearbit, Chargebee, etc.)
- You hold a university degree in economics, finance, mathematics, or in another discipline with a high quantitative focus
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
You want to be part of Leapsome?
- Become part of a fast-growing scale-up taking over the People Performance & Enablement space by making work fulfilling for more than two million people by 2025
- Join a diverse and international team of talented, smart, and kind people
- We value feedback exchange and celebrating successes — big and small
- Enjoy our hybrid model by working from home or in our offices in the heart of Berlin, Germany
- Develop your skills with a yearly development budget of €2,000
- Experience a healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours and the option of working abroad for up to 2 months per year
- Have fun at monthly team activities like kayaking, laser tag, and game nights
- Stay active and healthy with a free Urban Sports Club membership
- Take 30 vacation days every year (plus public holidays)
- Receive competitive pay and a pre-IPO equity package
- Get support and sponsorship for relocation (if needed)
Just send us your CV!
A cover letter isn’t necessary, but we’d appreciate a brief answer to these questions: Why Leapsome? Why you?
Please note: During the application process, you don’t need to input information already mentioned in your CV.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Glassdoor KununuDon’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Help us make work fulfilling for everyone!
At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone. We help companies create environments where people can achieve shared goals, build authentic relationships, learn, and grow together.
Interested in joining us?
Find out what makes Leapsome a very special workplace.
Put simply, our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone. And we know how to get there. But we can only do this by “walking our talk” and building a diverse company where people — and not just the business — thrive.