Who are we?
From humble beginnings to extraordinary futures, Diageo is centred on crafting incredible stories of ambitious possibilities. From our iconic global brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Tanqueray and Don Julio, to our local homegrown heroes Bundaberg Rum, UDL and Reeftip, we are a team of pioneers, looking to lead the future of our industry and brands from today. At Diageo, you will be a chosen custodian of our brand portfolio, entrusted with building brands for consumers to celebrate with in the moments that matter. Alongside you will be a group of ambitious, passionate and innovative people, who will help you to achieve extraordinary heights. Together, you will help us create a future worth celebrating.
What will your role be?
As our Sales Operations Executive, you will be responsible for enabling our sales team to deliver profit, volume and sales drivers by providing key insights and sales tools in a timely manner. You’ll do so by partnering closely with the wider business to analyse and consolidate a wealth of information into simple reports, and keeping the sales materials updated for our field sales team to adopt and drive the best outcome for our customers. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager and working closely with the Head of Field Sales & State Managers, this role is an incredible opportunity to grow your understanding about the beating heart of our organisation, the field team.
What does this role look like for you?
- Owning the delivery of compelling, insightful and precise communications and reports to the sales team and key stakeholders;
- Working with various business departments to develop ready for market assets and tools for the sales team to reflect ongoing promotions, trends and best practices;
- Identify within field sales and the greater sales business on opportunities for step change, with constant evaluation and improvement to help deliver performance; and
- Responsible for the Cycle SIP Audit and Payment review
What will you bring to the table?
- Ability to build powerful relationships and work collaboratively within a team. Demonstrating excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong project management capabilities and a good level of commercial awareness;
- Great commercial acumen and commercial curiosity; and
- Experience or knowledge regarding Field Sales operations is highly regarded but not required.
What are the benefits?
We are an organisation that creates products that are part of celebrations, and our culture reflects this. At Diageo, you will have the ability to work flexibly to ensure you can unlock your own potential through creating bold plans and executing your vision.
You will also be rewarded through competitive salary and monetary benefits including bonus, flexible leave entitlements and product allowance as well as being supported via non-monetary benefits including an industry leading parental leave policy, volunteering days and workplace giving, and subscriptions to mental health and fitness platforms.
Our Commitment To Inclusion And Diversity
Diageo is committed to building a workplace culture that values inclusion and diversity. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Diageo encourages applications from people with disability and will provide reasonable adjustments in our recruitment processes and in the workplace. If you need an adjustment in the recruitment process, please let us know when submitting your application and we will tailor our process where practical.
At Diageo, we pride ourselves on our fast paced, bold and agile culture. In order to ensure we’re supporting the performance ambitions of our team, applications for this role will close on the 24th of October 2022.
Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date