Who is Acorn: the Influence Company?
We create mutually beneficial relationships between brands and influencers, building true lifetime value for all involved (brand, shopper & consumer), and we make it simple and affordable. Our executive team comprises social, retail, technology, and agency experts. We celebrate the art of storytelling by connecting people with stories, not logos. We equip our influencers to impact the lives of their readers through great stories and delight our clients with content that matters.
As the a Sales Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting with all salesperson paperwork assessments, evaluations, and execution needs (and related functions) of our business. You’ll be responsible for tracking, creating, and following up with appointed salespersons for all campaign pre-sale and post-sale paperwork across major brands. This role is to assist salespersons with the heavy lifting of RFP templates (drafts), agency prismas and workbooks, SOW creation for sales approval, kick off document forms (drafts), post analysis check against SOW, expense reporting, evaluating, and assessing campaign valuations, and Salesforce reporting requests. Through individual contribution, you will help salespersons to drive revenue success by alleviating salespersons time across mandatory paperwork and recommending continuity of campaign valuations for top clients. The Sales Operations position offers a cross-functional experience and the right candidate will be comfortable collaborating with different departments, working to align internal teams on necessary sales cycle hand-offs for campaign execution. This is an internal role, only.
- Be an integral part of everyday sales operations; working with both the Acorn Strategy Team and the Acorn Sales team for planning, execution and reporting.
- Embrace sales planning and thrive in building efficiencies cross functionally.
- Think outside the Box, and apply learnings for sales and strategy team members.
- Assessing past client campaign valuations in pre-sale.
- Recommendations for campaign added values for top clients given historical business and continuous alignment.
- Working knowledge across Salesforce, Quip, Excel, Google Sheets & Slides.
- Develop cross functional relationships with Acorn Sales, Strategy and CS Teams.
- Passionately care about our work, and seek unstated opportunities in every task.
- Believe data comes from traditional and nontraditional areas and take learnings from all data sources: internal and external.
- Attention to detail with diligent adherence to deadlines and timeline needs. Always be agile, willing to pivot quickly when responding to team needs.
- Understand the Acorn methodology, how it applies to projects from start to finish-and how to analyze revenue, price and cost effectiveness.
- Always be willing to speak up when you have an insight or skill to share with the team.
- Work with Sales & Strategy Intern to help facilitate daily tasks.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience preferably in Shopper & E-Comm (Omni-Channel) marketing, and Financial Analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting or other related fields or equivalent prior work experience preferred.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be very organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at once – multitasking expertise required.
- High executive functioning that is detail and deadline oriented.
- Expertise across Salesforce and Excel.
- Will be articulate and succinct across all professional communications.
- Must be inquisitive, a self-starter and proactive in problem solving.
- Be an expert in communications; across email, slack, calls and meetings.
- Be knowledgeable about today’s social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc).
- Have the ability to effectively present and communicate with others.
- Create, maintain, and grow relationships with coworkers.
- Have a positive, team-player attitude and desire to take on new challenges.
- Be adaptable to learning new tools and technology.
- Be able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment - We are a quickly growing start-up.
What’s important to us:
- Meaningful relationships - When everyone feels valued magic happens. Mutually beneficial relationships are built on respect, honest communication, fun, loyalty, and commitment. We crave meaningful relationships between our clients, our contributors, and each other. We seek to enable meaningful relationships between our contributors and their audiences.
- Listening to understand - We ask until we understand the goals of our team and our clients, which allows us to create the right opportunity at the right time for the right people.
- Keep it real. Keep it simple. - Contributors are people, clients are people and we’re people. We seek to joyfully uncomplicate life for everyone.
- Care. Really care. - What can we do to add value to a conversation, a campaign, or a life?
- Keep moving. - Pivot, iterate, be agile and adaptable.
Acorn: the Influence Company is headquartered in Rogers, AR. This position is a remote role.
Powered by JazzHR