Navigate is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Coordinator to help keep our sales department running smoothly. This is primarily an administrative position, so you need strong organizational and communication skills; including data entry, project management and customer service.
The role is responsible for the execution of daily sales operations tasks. Computer proficiency is essential. You will be responsible for daily use of Vtiger CRM to guide the sales process and programs like Google Suite, Canva, Twitter, and LinkedIn. You will use your sales experience and leadership skills to motivate sales staff, handle administrative duties, and promote customer satisfaction.
Working primarily “behind the scenes,” you take care of the details to help sales reps—those who perform client-facing roles—close their deals faster. The Sales Operations Coordinator plays a crucial role in customer sales growth but is not responsible for selling products.
Focus: To move prospective customers through the sales pipeline to become customers; and to support an extraordinary customer experience so customers renew annually and refer us to their industry peers.
- Help the sales team to improve their productivity by using Vtiger to move contacts, demos and proposals forward in the sales pipeline. Review every contact weekly and take action; or refer to Sales Representatives to take action.
- Ensure Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material for Demos, Launch meetings and Annual Reviews; and respond to customer requests that arise during meetings (i.e., update flyers in Canva with custom links, generate reports.)
- Develop marketing campaigns with existing customers that result in higher usage, including scheduling Navigate for twice-monthly residency didactic seminars nationwide; increasing by 2 per week ‘per-click’ TSLAs; and generating 10 Discovery sessions per week.
- Send out monthly ‘Spotlights’ to customers.
- Be the project manager for Navigate to exhibit at regional and national conferences, 6-10 times per year, including pre-planning and post-event follow up. Attend one conference annually in the US.
- Maintain Twitter and LinkedIn presence. Post content generated by Navigate writers weekly. Respond and engage with followers.
- Set up automations in Vtiger for marketing, customer service and reporting.
- Maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to leadership monthly, quarterly and annually using Vtiger CRM.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
Education BBA, BE, B Tech, MCA, - MBA (preferred). Experience 3-5 years.
- 3 or more years sales experience.
- Vtiger CRM expert user with at least 3 years experience.
- Experience as a sales coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Computer proficiency in Google Suite, Canva.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English with business professional level oral and email communication.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of Twitter and LinkedIn media formats and how to log-in/out, post, respond, and functions of all other related content. Ability to type, spell check, and use appropriate font.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Willing to travel to the U.S. one time per year.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Related Bonus
- Virtual Work Environment with Flexible Schedule
- Company-paid Travel to U.S. Once a Year
Navigate is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
Apply for this position by emailing Joy Sorensen Navarre, President, Navigate Student Loans at email@example.com. Learn more about our company: www.navigtestudentloans.com