Compensation: To $175K, plus bonus.
Job Overview - Director Of Collections - 31118
South Charlotte HQ service company seeks proven leader of global collections in dynamic company. In this role you will:
- Monitor Collections workflow to ensure all collections functions and deadlines are met.
- Develop the Collections strategy and road map
- Create relationships with collection agencies and legal partners to further enhance the collection efforts
- Lead a team to handle a global collection process in a rapidly growing company, utilizing industry leading practices and success indicators
- Partner with the sales team to resolve customer issues and collaborate with sales on business process improvement
- Determine and manage the appropriate ratio for collections activities
- Design and maintain all reporting, forecasting and metrics to report on the performance of the department
- Creates an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture, motivates employees, recognizes and rewards high performance
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator (sales, operations, accounting, etc.)
- Effective leader of people as well as processes, systems and workflows
- Recent leadership of FP&A for $500 million or larger company
- Highly effective communicator
- International experience a plus
- Commutable to South Charlotte
Additional Job Details
Seniority Level: Executive
About Our Process
Linked In Poster:
We will notify you if you are selected as a candidate for this role.
If not, but your resume fits one of our specializations, we will retain your resume for future openings, and we encourage you to apply for other Sherpa roles that you are qualified for and interested in.
Please note that you are competing with local candidates who don’t require relocation expenses and can start quickly, so let us know if you have plans to move to the area soon.
Candidates for all Sherpa opportunities must be authorized to work in the United States.
Sherpa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.