Clio is more than just a tech company–we are a global leader that is transforming the legal experience for all by bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice .
We are currently seeking a SeniorSales Operations Specialist
to join our Revenue Operations department in Burnaby
, or Toronto
. This role is also available to remote candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
Revenue Operations has one job—to drive growth by accelerating our revenue-generating and revenue-retaining teams. We directly support Sales, Marketing, Channel, Customer Enablement and Customer Support by providing insights, reducing friction, and enabling teams to be innovative and self-sufficient.
Who you are:
You will be working on the Sales Operations team in the Revenue Operations department. Your team is responsible for promoting a world-class sales organization. This role will be primarily focused on supporting our TOFU (top-of-funnel) sales motion - specifically, our Sales Development and Business Development teams. You are an expert at working cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing to unlock bottlenecks in our lead management processes to achieve our growth targets.
We are looking for someone with a builder mentality who cares deeply about Sales and their unique needs. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment, is a subject matter expert for operations with a desire to deeply understand the complex challenges that our Sales teams face.
What you'll work on:
- Define and develop key sales development support systems/processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve revenue attainment and market development objectives
- Ensure process adoption and compliance and also identify opportunities for improvement in the process and systems to ensure greater sales development effectiveness and efficiency
- Make strong recommendations for iterative process and workflow improvements in Salesforce CRM.
- Optimize the configuration and adoption of our Sales Organization’s tech stack (Gong, SalesLoft, and Chili Piper) and provide support for documentation and training.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on go-to-market initiatives with other departments (Marketing, Product, Sales).
- Attend and participate in forecast meetings supporting Sales Leadership in the weekly roll-up of their forecast
What you may have:
- Working experience with sales technologies and routing platforms (e.g. SalesLoft, Gong, Chili Piper, LeadIQ, LaneFour, RingLead)
- Working experience with SFDC objects and object relationships (Salesforce Admin certification is a bonus but not required)
- Experience working with BI tools, analyzing data, and extracting insights.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new and changing systems / tools
- Experience conducting A/B tests and running experiments
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion . We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies , Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies . In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative , and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.
Job ID: INDOTH