What we stand for is delegated company spending. And on the face of things, that might not sound exciting. But, to our customers and us, it really is. We believe that the way that work works today is outdated. We think companies can delegate to their employees more - to support their autonomy and show them trust. To speak to this, we provide smart credit cards for businesses. No more expense reports, no more out-of-pocket spending. This puts trust in employees so that they can buy what they need when they need it. Future of work stuff, you know?
What’s more, we’re passionate about setting up our people & partners for success! Our Rev Ops team focuses on this and as a result they help other teams to deliver great distribution experience across the customer lifecycle which results in unlocking true growth potential & improving customer lifetime value. The team does this by supporting all operational, enablement & strategic activities across the customer lifecycle. As our VP Revenue Operations you will be the superglue that holds our commercial organisation and growth strategy together. No pressure! ;)
Reporting directly into Pleo’s Chief Revenue Officer you will lead the Rev Ops Domain. But what does that really mean?
Domains are autonomous areas of the business made up of cross functional teams that are responsible for tackling particular problems or opportunities that enable our vision. You will be leading a talented team of 40+ FTE within the Rev Ops Domain split across five pillars; Operations, Enablement, Productivity, Commercial Success and Commercial Programs. You will contribute to us reaching our goals by bringing subject-matter expertise, insight & valuable perspective enabling new ways of thinking, method, process & guidelines in a scale-up environment.
You and your team will be responsible for:
- Identifying, prioritising and resolving barriers to revenue growth
- Providing clearly defined metrics and KPIs for Pleo’s Customer Acquisition and Growth teams
- The quality of the strategic, tactical and investment decisions that Pleo makes
- Ensuring there is a single source of truth for all data and metrics
- Create a great self-serve data infrastructure so that the teams at Pleo can make great decisions, at pace
- Enable Customer Acquisition and Growth teams to automatically track relevant metrics and KPIs
- Ensure Pleo is able to predict and forecast revenue and other key metrics accurately
- Everyone at Pleo having the tools they need to work as efficiently as possible at scale, while minimising complexity
- Reducing manual work by automating and increasing operational efficiency
- Automating target attainment and commission processes
- Customer Acquisition and Growth teams enablement, tools and analytics
You'll thrive in this role if:
- You love people management. You'll be leading an incredibly talented team. So you will need to know how to develop, lead, motivate and get the best out of people
- You are an expert in managing upwards. The people that make THE most important decisions about Pleo’s and its future will do so with the information that you and your provide
- You are curious, technologically savvy and not afraid of getting hands-on in the details You probably dismantled things as a child, to see how they worked. You want to know things work
- You know how to design an experiment and measure what matters
- You’ve previously led Sales/GTM or Revenue Operations in another rapid growth SaaS business
- You have experience working for a VC backed business. Because you know and understand what investors are looking for and understand the economics of fast growth companies
- You have a deep understanding of scale-up growth models, investment and unit economics
Show Me The Benefits
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending!)
- Ability to work remotely (anywhere between the east coast of the Americas to European timezones)or onsite if you want to (Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Madrid, Berlin, Lisbon)
- Lunch is on us - whether you are working remote or at one of our offices 🍜
- Private Health Insurance to ensure you're fit of body and mind to do your best work
- Trips abroad for team camps. Last year we went to Costa Brava, in Spain - we'd love to see you at the next one!
- Paid parental leave - we want to make sure that we're supportive of families and help you feel that you don't have to compromise your family due to work 👶🏻
- €2500 annual Flex Benefits budget. We know everybody prioritises different benefits. So, our Flex Benefits package lets you choose what best suits you. Maybe you want to buy additional holidays, pay for the gym, book a professional coach or pay part of your MBA - it's entirely up to you. Ask us about what we offer, and we'll be happy to outline more
At Pleo, we use English for all our internal communication to keep everyone on the same page; please submit your application in English unless otherwise stated above.
We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
Not everyone interviews the same: if you have accessibility needs that you would like us to know about, send an email to our Inclusion team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure to design an interview format that works for you.
Why work here?
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 800+ team, from over 74 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 35 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in for our amazing team camps ✈️
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone
By submitting your application, you consent to Pleo processing your personal data for recruitment purposes and to store such personal data for up to 24 months, unless we receive a request of erasure of the data from you, in case Pleo would like to contact you regarding future job openings.