Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces. Finally, with a mission like ours how we show up for our team matters even more.About The Role
Bravely is looking for a Senior Sales Operations Manager to join our team. As a Sales Operations leader, you will create the foundation for our Sales Operations function. Your leadership will directly impact our business strategy. In this position, you will own the complete life cycle analysis and influence decisions while working closely with the executive leadership team. With your expertise, you'll be able to optimize sales processes, build strong alignments between sales and marketing, and own sales reporting and analysis to help scale and increase productivity. In this role, you will report directly to the Co-Founder and President.Who Will Love This Job
What You'll Do
- A clear communicator – you share your thoughts clearly to team members across all levels of the organization, both verbally and in writing.
- An analytical thinker – You quickly understand the business's health, identify opportunities and create strategies to help the team hit their goals.
- A strategist - you identify data-driven trends related to productivity and pipeline deficiencies and use that insight to make recommendations and create synergy between teams.
- A collaborative partner – you have emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills that enable you to build strong relationships cross-functionally to move the work forward.
- A detail-oriented and passionate sales operator
- Oversee systems and data administration and recommend tools to improve data quality, analysis, and reporting.
- Manage dashboards and build revenue forecasts so teams can easily understand business health and meet goals.
- Partner with leadership to strategize, operationalize, and analyze the impact of business initiatives.
- Create processes to encourage collaboration between the sales, marketing, and customer success teams.
- Use your expertise in data analysis, excel modeling to create visuals that look at trends and tell a story based on metrics.
- Experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations at a high-growth SaaS company
- Expertise in SFDC reporting
- Excellent proficiency in Excel/Google modeling
- Experience owning Salesforce, Hubspot, or other sales tech stacks.
- Experience analyzing forecasts and pipelines from lead to closed.
- Experience synthesizing large amounts of data into presentable, concise , & actionable insights
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that historically underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.