Develops, establishes and maintains customer relationships and partnerships to meet or exceed revenue and profit goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively pursue and qualify valued business opportunities. Implement successful selling strategies/techniques.
- Manage new and established account development for continued revenue and profit growth. Define and propose specific approaches to meet and exceed customer needs.
- Identify situations requiring effective negotiation and maintain positive client relationships throughout any issue resolution process.
- Take ownership in the work. Advance expertise and value by increasing knowledge of products, services and pricing. Seek opportunities to maximize contribution in current role.
- Utilize available resources and knowledge to orchestrate solutions that increase market share and profitability.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee selected medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Bachelor’s degree or no Bachelor’s degree and two years direct sales or operations management experience.
- Proven effective prospecting, presentation and closing skills. Strong territory management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Required to travel to terminal sites for weekly meetings or as needed due to business needs.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM system.