About Kate Farms
Kate Farms is a company with heart. Our company was founded on the belief that good nutrition leads to good health, and good health opens the door to endless possibilities. That’s why our mission is to make nutrition the cornerstone of healthcare, so people can live their best lives. We are a medical food company that makes complete nutrition formulas for people who have a medical need for liquid nutrition.
Kate Farms works to be the place where a diverse mix of talented individuals want to come, to stay and do their best work. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Kate Farms’ values. We are an equal opportunity employer and fully focused on equality; we believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different. We invite you to come do the best work of your life with us at Kate Farms.Position Overview
Kate Farms created the plant-based liquid nutrition category supporting health needs and is the #1 recommended brand today. Many consumers who need these products access them with a prescription; many others purchase them through KateFarms.com or other online resellers. Those channels continue to grow every year.
This role is responsible for the katefarms.com website and sales: vision, plan, and execution. The company website is both a Direct-to-Consumer sales channel and a resource for a number of other important audiences. This leader must blend sales, marketing, and operations to create a high-impact digital experience that also delivers financial targets each year. In order to succeed, this leader will need to understand Ecommerce fundamentals, digital merchandising, user experience, consumer journeys & lifecycles, website operations, and DTC technology.
The right candidate will have a passion for using data to derive insights and drive impactful marketing and business decisions. This person will grow Katefarms.com sales and bring thought leadership to how we build a more robust ecommerce business. This role will work closely with other cross-functional partners (brand managers, digital media managers, business analytics, IT) to execute a comprehensive online sales plan.Job Duties And Responsibilites
- Develop the katefarms.com DTC ecommerce vision and 3-year roadmap of growth initiatives.
- Own delivery of the sales and profit forecast for Katefarms.com DTC Ecommerce site.
- Own katefarms.com subscription strategy, identifying opportunities to grow and best serve these consumers.
- Create annual calendar of katefarms.com initiatives that align with commercial priorities such as new product launches, marketing activations, promotions, etc.
- Create and execute the Digital Shelf Strategy.
- Develop a comprehensive plan for engaging site visitors, improving UX / UI and designing for multiple consumer journeys. Lead design and technology solutions to deliver.
- Implement best practices in SEO on site to deliver optimized landing pages and performance that drives growth.
- Activate our 1P shopper data; mine for insights and innovation opportunities.
- Create new digital experiences that can serve consumer needs while increasing sales. (i.e., tools, tips, apps).
- As retail channels expand, define strategy for unique role for KateFarms.com and build go-to-market around this concept.
- Own the non-Ecommerce portions of katefarms.com (content and experiences and tools) as well, partnering with the relevant functions in the company to execute.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to plan and execute high-impact creative in a consistent brand voice through the marketing funnel.
- Develop, retain, and recruit team talents. Mentor team members, help in the execution of their duties and ensure their professional skills are constantly improving.
- A minimum of 8-10+ years of DTC experience in consumer goods.
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies; expert in Shopify.
- Have a passion for consumer understanding and knowledge of Headless eCommerce, SEO, and SEM as well content management systems.
- Understanding of how Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics can be leveraged to better understand consumer behavior.
- Understanding of Drip Marketing campaign tools like Klaviyo, Marketing Cloud and how these can be used to both attract and retain customers.
- A broad understanding UI/UX tools and how these fit with the overall content management strategy.
- Experience with web analytics and visualization tools.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable running intermediate data analyses.
- Passion for using data to derive insights and drive business and marketing decisions.
- Proven experience effectively guiding external agency relationships.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Collaborative and team oriented.
- Experience leading people and developing talent.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at a computer for extended periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position will work in a home/office environment with regular trips to corporate office, events, and
This position, and any position that requires presence in our office or travel, requires that, if hired, you be vaccinated against Covid-19 unless you need a reasonable accommodation due to sincerely held religious beliefs, medical needs, or other reason protected by applicable federal, state, and local law.In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA) and New York City’s Human Rights Law (NYCHRL) we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be performed in Colorado or New York City. If the position applied to is not located in Colorado or NYC, the following information may not apply. Salary Minimum: $142,530 Salary Maximum $195,000. The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the Kate Farms salary range for this position. This range will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, internal pay alignment, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Kate Farms’ total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses and short- and long- term incentives.
Kate Farms cares well for its employees and it shows through the provision of standout benefits! Kate Farms provides amazing benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, 401k Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, etc. And if that didn’t excite you, our company pushes the envelope further by extending our benefit offerings to Parental Leave, Remote Work options and many other outstanding company perks
- NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization as directed by the management of the company.