You’re an original. So are we.
At Levi Strauss & Co., you can be yourself — and be part of something bigger. We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labour and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Levi Strauss & Co. are looking for a Sales Operations GTM Manager supporting our Sales Team across North Europe - UK, Nordics, DACH & EE.
The North Sales Operations team objective is to set North Sales up for future success and implement the infrastructure and agile strategies to enable the wholesale business, implement effective and efficient processes, support the team to take data informed decisions while reducing complexities via digitalization & automatization.
The GTM (Go To Market), CTM (Concept to Market), Tools & Showroom is at the forefront of everything we do & a critical area in Sales Operations to enable & ensure the success of our Sales strategies.About The Job
- Support & coordinate the North Sales GTM strategy
- Agreeing dates, deadlines, outline commercial objectives & deliverables of each milestone
- Organization of all meeting and workshop requirements
- Clear communication to Sales Team & wider organization stakeholders
- Ownership & creation of Sales Tool Hub
- Manage Showroom GTM with cross functional partners for our 3 Showroom Hubs – Offenbach, London & Warsaw
- Optimizing sample sets across North, define what each set is used for, cost cutting & sustainable approach
- Partner with teams to bring to life key Seasonal stories setting the bar for Showroom Experience using digital tools in a physical space
- Lead a high-class, inspirational & informative content & communication approach for BCOM & Your XX
- BCOM: Create & brief catalogue & content requirements and site experience needs
- BCOM: Create & brief in-season content requirements including promotions
- Your XX: Create impactful content at 2 milestones, prep to sell & sell in
- Strengthen consistency and executional excellence of Levi’s CTM Strategy in Wholesale across Collabs, Capsules, SMU & Agility
- Process management with clear communication & stakeholder partnerships
- Operationalize launching with impact: distribution strategy, forecast accuracy, sell in tools, deadlines, embargos, supply chain & allocations
- Ensure BCOM & Your XX are best in class, leading feedback, needs & requirements for North
- Shadowing Sell-In appointments,
The ideal candidate earns trust through communication and relationship building, thinks strategically and analytically about business challenges, has experience in sales & the sales process – internal & external, with a view on areas of opportunities to improve.
What We Offer
- Creative flair
- Excellent ppt and adobe skills
- 3 years’ experience in a Wholesale or Merch Buying role
- High understanding of the wholesale selling process
- Can translate Brand strategy into customer facing tools
- Previous experience using Salsify is beneficial
- Communicate across all levels of the business, influencing where required
- Great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment
- Great opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand
- Great chance to grow professionally and learn in this dynamic role with high exposure to senior leadership
- Great dress code – wear what you love!
- Great compensation package
: London, Offenbach or Brussels.LOCATION
London, United KingdomFULL TIME/PART TIME
Full timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.