Cliff.ai is the world's leading business observability platform. It is a complete paradigm shift in the way companies monitor their business processes.
We are a small team - based across London and Indore - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re a Techstars company, and are backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup 'set to blaze a trail'.
Cliff.ai recently got acquired by Gtmhub- the world’s best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology. They support over 500,000 users across 75 countries and 1,000+ organizations including Red Hat, Adobe, Societe Generale, and TomTom.
If you're the kind of person who believes that people feel more fulfilled and empowered in their work when they see a direct connection to a mission that matters to them, you'll like what we're doing.
We are looking for a Sales Ops Analyst with 1+ years experience to join our growing Global Sales Operations team. Experience working with both direct sales and partner teams, this role will provide critical oversight and direction for the next stage of our impressive growth. Reporting to the partner teams, this role will provide critical oversight and direction for the next stage of our impressive growth. Reporting to the VP of Partner & Sales Operations, you will be challenged day to day. A strategic thinker is needed for this role, being able to juggle demanding timelines and not be afraid to dig deeper into the needs of the departments to align with the company roadmap.
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, dashboards and reports.
- Salesforce admin, security layer/integration support, and Dataloader experience
- Proficient with Lightning Experience.
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews and Backups
- Positive, “customer service” attitude to working with and supporting our internal customers (sales reps, SDRs, SCs, etc.)
- Ability to configure and read debug logs, then to be able to troubleshoot based on those logs.
- (Optional) Experience with Outreach
- (Optional) Understanding of basic Apex code
Qualifications and Background
- 1+ year of Salesforce Administration experience.
- (Optional) Salesforce certification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to manage tasks independently/with minimal oversight
- Experience building reports and dashboards
- Available and responsive to questions
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunities.
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Stock option opportunities
- MAC or PC of your choice
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.