Intelligent compliance. Sustainable progress. A safer world. At 3E we help our clients ensure safety, compliance and sustainability. We provide actionable intelligence and solutions that empower safer, more sustainable products and business processes.Job Description
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Revenue Operations leader to join our growing Commercial team. At 3E, we are on a mission to establish a safer world! Our award-winning solutions have helped customers to ensure safety, compliance, and sustainability for 35 years. With recent incremental capital investment and a new leadership mandate, we are on a path to accelerate growth and expand the breadth and depth of our customer relationships.
What’s in for you? In this position, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to strengthen and maximize the efficiency of our revenue-generating engine. This position is ideal for someone who has a strong sense of cross-functional partnership and has experience in successfully scaling and optimizing Commercial enablement function in a fast-pace, high-growth environment. This leader would sit on the Commercial Leadership team and play an integral part in designing and building the best-in-class Commercial organization.
In addition to competitive salary and bonus, you will have access to our benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Dental insurance, Health insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, and Maternity and Paternity Leave, and much more!Build Robust Revenue Enablement Function
Expand The Scope/Impact Of Commercial Reporting And Analytics
- Own identification, sizing, and refreshing (annual) of 3E’s Total Addressable Market.
- Partner with Commercial leaders to operationalize Top Prospect assignment process; measure and report on lead-to-closed won conversion.
- Partner with Marketing Ops to develop targeted campaigns to generate Top Prospect interest.
- Influence annual budgeting cycle by providing segment and product-level analysis on market penetration vs. addressable new logo, cross-sell opportunity.
- Lead Sales Support function to become a center of excellence for providing timely, quality support to front-line reps to front-line reps (submitting and processing sales orders, tech support cases). Establish internal CSAT KPIs and provide transparency around levels of service.
- Establish streamlined workflows and performance controls that involve client-facing teams (e.g., lead assignment, customer renewals, sales support, etc.)
- Institute data governance best practices that enable standardized data collection and empower comprehensive and accurate reporting and analytics.
- Enable Commercial planning activities such as headcount budgeting, territory/account assignment, and incentive plan development.
Own And Enhance Commercial/Marketing Tech Stack
- Develop sales pipeline reporting that enables Commercial leads to measure pipeline health, forecast new business growth and facilitate disciplined performance reviews with their teams: sales activity funnel, lead follow-up (assignment and conversion), velocity, probability, etc. Identify and share pipeline insights that can inform Commercial leaders of opportunities for improvement in sales execution.
- Create account health dashboards that allow Account Managers to develop comprehensive account planning strategy.
- Partner with Product and Support teams to enhance Renewal Playbook input process (usage tracking, client profile classification, e.g., # users, buying use case, revenue size, etc.)
- Create robust ACV reports/dashboards to measure sales performance by transaction type (upsells, price increases, cross-sells, new logo, cancels)
- Develop and refine front-line commission/bonus-related reporting that feeds Finance’s compensation calculation and payment processes.
Champion Cross-Functional Alignment
- Oversee successful implementation of new OTC system that enables efficient, seamless client buying experience.
- Oversee Salesforce.com (CRM), marketing automation tool configuration/development to support diagnostic sales/value-based pricing methodology and capture intel that can influence Product, Marketing, Technology effort prioritization.
- Manage procurement, monitor value and usage of all Commercial and Marketing tools.
- Establish data governance framework and implement relevant system guardrails that drive integrity and comprehensiveness of data in the Commercial and Marketing stack.
- Partner with Commercial leaders to design sales territories and divide the book of business.
- Partner with Marketing to plan and execute targeted campaigns to generate prospect, client, and target market awareness.
- Provide customer/segment/product sales insight that enable cross-functional, client-focused collaboration with Product, Finance and Technology teams.
- Partner with Product, Support, Technology team to enrich CRM data with product usage reporting in support of broader Customer Success initiatives.
- Partner with Finance to develop efficient, repeatable commission and compensation plans that incent front-line behavior that is aligned with organization growth goals.
- 10+ years in Sales Ops, Commercial Enablement roles, including 5 years of leading teams in high-growth subscription business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or equivalent.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel & PowerPoint, CRM, and other commercial enablement tools (Power BI, Sisense, Tableau, Salesforce).
- Prior experience with Commercial enablement tools in order-to-cash, lead sourcing and account-based marketing space.
For more than 30 years the world’s leading companies have trusted 3E to provide the intelligent compliance solutions they need to ensure safety and sustainability—one product, one workplace and one community at a time. Our unmatched Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability (EHS&S) and product compliance expertise empowers our clients to improve chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain transparency and R&D decision support.
We are deeply committed to serving our more than 5,000 customers worldwide, including nine of the world’s top ten chemical manufacturers, eight of the world’s top ten retailers and seven of the world’s top ten pharmaceutical companies.
Together we are building a safer world and a more sustainable future. Join us!
In March 2022, New Mountain Capital and Endicott Capital acquired our business from Verisk, kicking off the next phase of growth in our 30-year history. Backed by the support and expertise of New Mountain and Endicott, we are now perfectly positioned to grow our business to better serve our valued customers and partners. To learn more, visit www.3eco.com.
3E is an equal opportunity employer
Consumer Privacy NoticeAt 3E, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all prospective hires for office-based roles or roles that support any of our businesses’ government contracts will be required to demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date or qualify for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, and who have not been approved for a legally required medical or religious accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for employment and their offers of employment will be immediately rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.