ASR Alert Systems is a patented state-of-the-art critical incident response technology platform specializing in the field of alert notifications to Law Enforcement and First Responders in the event of an active shooter, robbery or other crisis. Our technology can be customized to any industry, building, or event. We deliver customer-specific technology unmatched by anyone.
The Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) will join the ASR executive team with primary responsibility for all aspects of revenue generation and management. The CRO will serve as the chief steward of growth, opening new paths for revenue while optimizing existing channels. This is a career-defining opportunity to step into an entrepreneurial role at a critical growth stage, leading the launch and growth of all revenue streams.
About the Position
We are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer who has experience building and managing a national sales organization and scaling revenue-generating activities. Your main responsibility will be to identify and capitalize on revenue opportunities that position our company for sustained, long-term growth. As the CRO, you will report to the CEO and function as a key member of our senior leadership team. You will be responsible for growing our customer base to facilitate a larger nationwide-wide reach while expanding our product footprint within our existing customer base to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
- Build a sales organization that can scale to meet the growth objectives of the company.
- Provide key leadership in future product development working closely with senior product management staff.
- Strategize and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the sales and development of all products are compatible with production and marketing.
- Strategically align all sales team members and brand ambassadors through effective performance-based coaching and management, including training and follow-up opportunities for teams to reference.
- Responsible for implementing key initiatives and activities for direct reports requiring measurable outcomes to promote a culture of sales quota growth accountability.
- Provide leadership, overall management, and guidance for the sales structure of ASR Alert Systems through regular meetings, training, and development sessions while holding the team accountable to a performance-based culture.
- Work closely with marketing to identify new opportunities to strengthen brand awareness and implement sales strategies that will engage potential consumers and strategic channel partners.
- Identify key business opportunities that strengthen brand awareness and be a direct line to the consumer, including identifying and executing impactful industry events.
- Work with other executive team members to create strategies for additional revenue generation.
- Implement and manage an internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and performance tracking systems to measure sales and revenue performance.
- Work closely with other industry executives to generate cross-collaboration relationships to gain new opportunities or develop additional business-to-business offerings.
- Responsible for constantly reviewing competitors and industry trends to give ASR and its suite of products a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Work closely with the CEO. and other key stakeholders of ASR to forge business initiatives and create and execute strategic sales plans that promote the company’s future success.
- Ensure training, competitive intelligence, and awareness are available to all internal stakeholders to ensure alignment toward the company’s strategic revenue goals.
- Own and be accountable for all KPIs that measure sales and revenue growth and performance against annual quota goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the strategic implementation and execution of all sales, business development, and revenue generation strategies.
- A highly experienced revenue leader with 7 to 10+ years of progressive sales and business development leadership experience. Technology-driven enterprise-wide security and/or threat-management solutions experience preferred.
- Experience in revenue ownership with a successful track record for success and demonstrable business expansion and growth.
- Experience building and managing a national sales organization.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Must be able to make sense of data and present it to senior management, the Board of Directors, and prospective investors.
- Extensive experience in SEO, sales strategy, revenue generation, product development, and growth marketing.
- Passionate people-manager. Must have built and led high-performing teams in prior roles.
- Ability to facilitate discussions to resolve conflicting processes, content, and opinions.
- Detail-oriented, problem solver with good judgment and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 10+ years' national sales leadership experience
- Experience building and managing a national sales team with proven results
- Previously served as a Vice President of Sales and/or Chief Revenue Officer
- Previous law enforcement or military background a plus
- Experience with technology-driven law enforcement, first responder or enterprise-wide critical incident or mass shooting prevention system
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence (Facial or Weapons Recognition) system
- Consultative selling skills - must exhibit a wide range of independent decision-making.
- Must be able to manage complex relationships with customers and within the company.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Strong financial understanding with P/L management experience is a plus.
- Analytical skills to work through complex issues in all areas of the business.
- A high level of respect and credibility in the organization and the security tech industry.
- Demonstrated professionalism, dependability, collaboration, and influencing skills.
- Ability to travel as required: Minimum of 50%.
Benefits We Offer
- Salary plus commission based on national sales quota goals and performance
- Family and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life, Dental, and Vision)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
- Parental Leave
ASR is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Supplemental pay types: