Vitally is looking for a Revenue Operations Leader to own operational processes, data hygiene, and reporting across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Finance.
The Revenue Operations Lead is the first dedicated Operations role at Vitally. Accordingly, the right candidate for this position is a strong generalist who can support both the short-term tactical needs of the organization as well as provide the strategic guidance to support long-term growth
The Revenue Operations Lead will report to the Head of Growth and work closely with other department leaders.
- Define, lead, and scale all operational functions at Vitally
- Establish a world-class operational setup which can support Vitally on its growth journey (50x of where we are today)
- Evaluate the current approach and support the rollout of new processes, programs, and tools to improve operational effectiveness company-wide
- Track metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs), analyze them, and turn them into actionable strategies.
- Track and prioritize operational requests from across the organization
- Establish processes and procedures built on a solid technical infrastructure in the service of increasing efficiency
- Ensure proper integration of tools and services with Vitally’s tech stack
- Maintain administrator controls of CRM and marketing automation platform (Hubspot)
- Define the roadmap for scaling future operations roles at Vitally
- Assist in building core reports and dashboards
- Develop processes and workflows to attract, engage, and convert prospects
- Maintain basic internal documentation around operational best practices
- TAM mapping and segmentation
- Produce revenue forecasts based on sales pipeline data and product usage
- Operationalize 3rd party contact data for Outbound programs
- Reconcile and automate account overage billing
- Is a creative thinker and data-driven problem-solver
- Loves to build
- Enjoys finding a way to ‘make it work’ in a fast-paced environment
- Can solve complex problems in a thoughtful manner in a way that makes sense for the rest of the business
- An expert in stakeholder management
- Thinks two, three, and four steps ahead of decisions to anticipate how their decision-making will affect the organization down the road
- Has a knack for organization and can manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- A self-starter with the confidence and poise to work directly with executives and department leaders
- Strong interpersonal skills; enjoys inspiring teams and excels at building relationships and teamwork
- 3+ years experience in a Operations leadership role
- Passion for using data and research to solve problems
- Proficiency with key technologies in Vitally’s tech stack — Hubspot (CRM and MAS), ZoomInfo, Segment, Vitally, Zapier, Workato, Google Biz (GTM, Analytics, Optimize), Stripe, etc.
- Ability to translate vague requirements into prioritized problems to solve
- Clear track record of success supporting Sales and Marketing units in B2B SaaS to drive rapid revenue growth
- Previous Vitally user/admin
Vitally is a Customer Success platform that strikes the perfect balance between power, flexibility, and simplicity. Used by world-class teams like Segment, Productboard, and Zapier, Vitally empowers SaaS teams with powerful analytics, automation, and project management capabilities, all wrapped in a beautiful UI that benefits everyone - from end CSMs to CEOs.
If you're interested in things like learning how to build a company, having autonomy to roll out your own vision and processes, and generally working closely with a small, world-class team, Vitally's the place for you. This is a unique opportunity to join a high-growth, early-stage, VC-backed startup and have a profound impact on both the business and your own career.
A few things that are great about this role
- Industry. The opportunity for Customer Success automation is similar or larger than Sales and Marketing automation, and CS teams -- especially scaling startups -- are underserved technology-wise. Developing #CS and #CX as key functions of #GTM are top-of-mind for most #B2B #SaaS companies right now. Modern SaaS in general is focusing on shifting GTM strategy from traditional top-down sales to retention and expansion. CS leaders are now seen by the board as '#growth' and '#revenue' leaders. It's an exciting time for Customer Success teams as well as the tools serving them.
- Product. Vitally already offers the most powerful and scalable Customer Success platform on the market, and we have a lot more in store from a product perspective. Customers love Vitally. See what Vitally customers are saying here, https://lnkd.in/eg-rC7Je, or check out reviews on G2.
- Roadmap. Funding by Andreessen-Horowitz is a large vote of confidence that Vitally has the right vision for the future. You can read more about the opportunity for CS automation, as David Ulevitch sees it, here: https://lnkd.in/eBVrRR4P
- Career. The career track for this role is very open-ended. We have some specific things to accomplish in the short term, but this Operational role is not limited in scope. This individual will be key to Vitally's long-term success.
- Day-To-Day. This role is a great mix of strategy and tactics. Build from the ground up. Watch your work grow. Work with a mix of stakeholders and tools. Tackle a variety of problems. Stay on your toes!
- Salary & Equity: We offer a competitive salary given both your experience as well as location here in NYC (although we support remote employees as well). We want every team member invested in the company’s success and are happy to be generous with equity.
- Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance; commuter benefits; unlimited PTO; flexible work hours and work-from-home policy. We’ll also ensure your work environment meets your standards (i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Culture: We are committed to a productive and respectful work environment. Culturally, the team is extremely friendly, fun, hard-working, intelligent, and mature. That said, while we're young and scrappy as a team, we don't believe in building a fraternity or startup cult. We like each other, we support each other, we grind at work, and we enjoy hanging out outside it from time to time - but we also value having our own lives outside the office.
- Career path: Our sales team is growing extremely fast going into 2022, so there will be plenty of upward mobility and new opportunities as we scale the team. You will have a direct influence on how we build Vitally’s GTM sales motion.