About The Company
Leading provider of a legal management software solution
Privately Held, VC-backed
- Information Technology & Services
- Consulting & Professional Services
- Legal Tech
About The Role
Our client has built a very stable and growing SaaS business and they are ready to continue to scale and are seeking a Strong Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) who will help on their next leg of growth in a very large addressable market that is ripe for disruption. The CRO must have a background of scaling a VC / PE backed SaaS company growing revenues from approximately 30MM+ with a target of growing to $100MM+. The team is in place and a scalable process needs to be implemented and executed on. You not only possess the ability to lead people well, but also have deep experience negotiating complex six and seven figure contracts, a formidable understanding of repeatable Enterprise SaaS sales models, a strong sense of ownership, and a comfort working in a fast-paced, continuously evolving startup environment. The ideal candidate for the role is committed to winning and has a proven track record of success leading enterprise sales teams to impressive results, which includes beating quota regularly. Responsibilities
- Build and lead a high-powered sales and growth team that continually executes against a well-defined sale process. Overseeing Inside and outside sales, Customer Success and Marketing.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to exceed revenue targets and expand our rapidly growing customer base.
- Create a culture of winning and continuous improvement by attracting, recruiting, training, and mentoring exceptional sales talent.
- Work closely with C-suite to define and resolve sales execution and productivity gaps.
- Collaborate with Product, Customer Success, Marketing, Operations, and senior leadership to identify actionable strategies and initiatives that enable accelerated revenue expansion.
- Provide senior leadership greater visibility into Enterprise Sales execution through improved forecasting, pipeline management, and key sales metric measurement & reporting.
- Maintain team accountability and define clear performance expectations with the VP of Sales and C-suite via effective pipeline management, attentive people management, and accurate forecasting. Experience
- 10+ years of professional experience with a proven track record in leading enterprise sales teams, coming from a well-funded venture back SaaS company with ARR over $25MM.
- Strong track record of building and leading high-performance sales teams that execute a repeatable sales motion and effectively partner with cross-functional collaborators.
- Inspirational and professional communicator in any medium with ability to foster deep relationships with C-level executives.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving hyper-growth startup environment that requires dealing with ambiguity, solving problems, and thinking on your feet.
- Extremely analytical and passionate about process improvements with the ability to turn analysis into actionable insights and see those initiatives through to completion.
- Fearless, effectual sales skill coach who can hold reps accountable and work well in a team selling environment.
- Analytical background with the ability to turn numbers into action plans.
- Expert-level negotiation skills and experience closing complex sales contracts.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, marketing, or equivalent educational background
Less than 10%
- Business Development
- Account Management/Optimization