CoPilot AI is a Vancouver-based SaaS start-up with a mission: to innovate the way people grow their business, by humanizing digital interactions.
We believe in maximizing authentic and mutually beneficial human connections for business growth, which is why CoPilot AI automatically targets qualified people on social media, initiates one-to-one conversations, and surfaces timely sales opportunities without requiring any cold calling, events, or expensive advertising. Our goal is to create a place where our customers can have more meaningful conversations at scale.
As we lean into the next phase, we are looking for a Vancouver-based Director of Revenue Operations to help shape and build our new RevOps team!
What’s in it for you:
- Work for one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada
- Be a part of a growing team with great value and culture - check out our Glassdoor
- A flexible work environment with access to our new downtown Vancouver office
- Full health benefits customizable to your specific needs
- An additional $200 per month wellness spending account (gym passes, hair cuts, ski lift tickets, etc)
- 4 weeks' vacation to start, with opportunities for additional paid time off
- Regular team and company events will help you get to know your teammates better!
- Stock options upon hire, with the expectation of significant valuation increases
- A chance to be part of a break-out success story, working with other like-minded high performers
- A competitive base salary between the range of $150,000 - $160,000 CAD
In this high-visibility leadership role, the ideal candidate will be critical to the company's Revenue Operations efforts, leading the charge. Building a team around you, you will be trusted with bringing a data-driven framework to creating and driving a culture of accountability and achievement for both short-term and long-term goals. This person has exceptional business savvy, financial analysis, and business partnership skills with a deep understanding of enhancing the scalability of revenue operations. As an enthusiastic advocate for unlocking revenue growth through operational excellence, the Director of Revenue Operations will lead a team of revenue operations, sales, and account management professionals to drive revenue growth using data analysis, processes, and tools.
You thrive in a startup environment that is fast-paced, diverse, and entrepreneurial. As a member of the Revenue Orchestration Team, you will be an integral contributor to building the RevOps organization and to shaping CoPilot AI’s strategy, culture, and success.
In this role, you’ll have the ability not just to execute someone else’s strategy, but to actively work with the VP of Revenue Operations in shaping the strategy.
What you’ll do:
Director, Revenue Operations
- With the VP, you will cooperate to develop and refine the vision and strategy for the revenue operations team, further establishing the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success operations through a period of vigorous rapid growth and operational challenges
- You will be trusted to identify and test revenue growth opportunities quickly
- Own execution and operational excellence of CoPilot AI’s Revenue teams, ensuring a tight collaboration between Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Establish and oversee business processes and procedures to deliver cross-functional business goals while maximizing predictability and efficiency
- Drive growth initiatives by leveraging operational data and providing valuable insights to the business on how and where to prioritize
- Develop scalability throughout our go-to-market business units with a combination of process improvements, automation, and continuous improvement methods
- Provide oversight to the design and implementation of business processes that drive predictable and scalable growth while ensuring effective collaboration and kindly minimizing role or responsibility confusion
- Strategically prioritize the RevOps roadmap for the short and long-term
- Be a trusted thought leader on short and long-range strategies and planning, including Go-To-Market operating models, performance analysis, organization design, compensation plan creation/implementation, and prospect/customer/market intelligence
- Provide detailed reporting, forecasts, actionable insights, and compelling presentations for regular updates, quarterly reviews, and executive meetings
- Build your team, attract, coach, develop, and retain a high-performing and dependable revenue operations organization.
This is an essential role within the company, and our expectations are equally high. Whatever you do should drive growth in the right direction. We will reward the right candidate with career growth, professional development opportunities, and perks. Most importantly, you will be part of a success story, joining a team of high-performing professionals committed to excellence.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, marketing operations, or similar roles.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with experience overseeing high-performing teams.
- Refined stakeholder management; inspires confidence and collaboration across departmental boundaries
- Sound business judgment and strategic thinking around revenue, marketing, and customer success by using data-driven insights to create plans of action.
- Able to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and simple action plans
- Talented at working cross-functionally at multiple levels of the organization to create processes, solve problems, and develop strategies.
- Skilled in hiring and developing high-caliber revenue operations professionals.
- Exceptional communications skills: writing, presenting, pitching, negotiating.
- Ability to proactively solicit, listen, and welcome constructive feedback, and adjust quickly.
- Ability to assess revenue team data in multiple ways to detect patterns and discover new opportunities.
- Able to learn new concepts quickly, and think through complex problems with creativity and pragmatism.
- Strong interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Experience with business case development, go-to-market strategy, and operations, forecasting, metrics tracking/reporting, strategic planning, and sales compensation.
- A track record of identifying and solving impactful business problems
- Proactive problem solver whose critical thinking skills are adaptable across many disciplines and various subject matters
- Detailed knowledge of sales, marketing, and analytics tech stacks.
- Experience in a SAAS company is considered a strong asset
- An MBA is an asset in this role
- Experience configuring and managing with Hubspot
- Familiarity with change management and implementation within a project environment is considered an asset.
Along with your application, please include a short sentence or paragraph explaining what you believe the ultimate goal of Revenue Operations is. Applications that include this will be given priority.
COVID-19 considerations: We have been allowing employees to work from home during the pandemic, but those who choose to come into the office may do so. We follow provincial recommendations for those who use the office. Currently, our team members come in twice a week to the office located in downtown Vancouver.
CoPilot AI is a BC Technology Impact Award finalist and was named by Canadian Business as the winner of the Best Pivot award and one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. We were also recently named by Deloitte as a 2021 Canada Companies-to-Watch Winner!
As an equal opportunity employer, CoPilot AI truly stands behind #diversity and is committed to creating an environment of inclusion where hiring decisions are based on merit and business needs and without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CoPilot AI also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Our Values? Glad you asked!
#Innovation: Build new things
#Boldness: Give a shit
#Authenticity: Be real