Sales Operations Manager - REMOTE (for DACH region) – 6 month initial contract 3-5 days per week - MUST BE GERMAN SPEAKING
I am currently working with a top Medical device organization that is looking to bring on board a Sales Operations Manager.
This Organization prides themselves on incredible career training programs, career path, and internal promotion opportunities.
Great opportunity for a top earning potential with opportunity of the role very likely turning permanent.
- Analyze market data for trends and patterns.
- Support of sales and marketing functions: forecasts, creation of regular reports, creation of market intelligence, area planning, pricing, competitive analysis and benchmarking, KPI tracking, lead management, communication to colleagues.
- Implementation, management and support of the ongoing development of sales and marketing tools (e.g. CRM, Business Intelligence).
- Coordinate with global IT/finance/sales functions to implement new reports and tools.
- Understanding of all CRM features including integration of additional tools.
- At least two years of experience in sales (back office), preferably in the field of MedTech/Pharma.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English, other languages a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (PPT, Excel, pivot tables for example).
- Excellent time management and organizational talent.
- Good (also digital) presentation skills and the ability to apply them to different target groups.
- German Speaking ideally
- If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0) 203 928 8389 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
- We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognized by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.