What we do in Business Operations:
The B2B Business Operations team supports the global B2B sales teams with go-to-market readiness to sell new and existing products. We do this through a combination of sales communications, training, sales systems support, sales forecasting, data and analytics. This role sits within the RevOps function of the BizOps team.
We are seeking a detailed oriented individual with a passion in data analysis and process improvements to join the team. In this role, you will play an important role in cross-functional engagement with our Sales, Finance, Sales Ops, and Analytics teams.
- Manage all aspects of sales pipeline analysis and trends, providing timely insights and analytical support to internal stakeholders to support effective business decision-making
- Develop and own production of dashboards and reporting on key metrics and monitor the performance of our sales and support teams and overarching business' OKRs/KPIs
- Partner with finance in the monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting process
- Manipulate large data sets to extract sales and product insights in addition to identifying reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution
- Provide and assist with ad hoc reporting, queries, analysis and modeling, as needed
- Digital advertising experience required
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, IT or related field and 2-4 years relevant work experience
- Confident and eager to learn new tools, technologies, and methodologies
- The ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, and demonstrate accountability and ownership of tasks and processes
- Must work well in a matrixed work environment and be flexible and open to change
- Experience working with databases and tools with proficiency in SQL and Google Sheets capabilities (or capacity / willingness to learn)
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Excellent hands-on analytical skills; Troubleshooting abilities and providing quality assurance; experience with BI tools (specifically Tableau, Metabase,Looker) for data exploration and communication