Mindtickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
We are seeking a Team Lead, Deal Desk who will be the primary point of contact throughout the customer buying journey. As a trusted advisor to the Global Sales team, this person will support the Sales, Finance, Legal and Customer Success teams by working cross-functionally to provide quoting and deal structuring.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, SaaS company working with a supportive RevOps team where you can grow your career.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of MindTickle’s licensing and pricing models to provide deal structuring and quoting support to our Global Sales teams.
- Act as point of contact and subject matter expert for Sales on deal pricing matters.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholder groups including Legal, Contracts, Sales Operations, Order Management, Revenue, Finance and Product Management.
- Create sales enablement materials to train Sales on best practices for product pricing and positioning.
- Drive adherence to internal controls, protocols and business rules.
- Ensure successful migration of all legacy contracts in Salesforce CPQ.
- Liaise with the Salesforce Admin. team to build new enhancements/features in the CPQ tool as per business requirements.
- Act as a ‘player/coach’ for other members of the Deal Desk team and manage their performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Finance preferred.
- 5+ years experience in a Deal Desk, Finance, Contracts or Revenue role
- Hands-on experience in quote-to-contract process using Salesforce CPQ tool or an equivalent system.
- Ability to thoroughly understand and navigate and advance long, complex sales cycles.
- Ability to read, interpret, and draft business contracts.
- Possess strong business acumen and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong logic and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work flexible hours to support EST and PST time zones.
- Software/SaaS experience.
- Team management experience.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.7/5) to see why our employees love us.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
- Sales Readiness Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyMJj9AlNww&t=6s
- What We Do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3Q2XgnkBY
- Ready to Close More Deals, Faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0exreVU-s
To view more videos, please access the below-mentioned link:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.