kevin. is a startup with a bright present and even brighter future. Here we dream big, and then we commit to making those dreams come true. We have already built things that were never built before - in-app payments, card redirect, and there is more to come.
How did we manage that? By hiring people that are talented, driven, ambitious. Our company provides an environment where people like that can flourish - they can learn, explore, innovate. And they do just that!
So come join us and add rocket fuel to your career! kevin. is a great place to explore paths that were not explored before, and actually make impactful decisions.
As Deal Desk Manager you will be a key strategist in how to optimize complex deal structures, driving critical negotiations that deliver results for each client while nudging your company closer to its annual goals. You will be working closely with sales and operations leadership to craft streamlined processes for each deal and customer. If you want to become part of the company which is disrupting the payment world by bringing in your expertise and knowledge, then this is the palace for you.
As our new Deal Desk Manager - POS you will:
- Be the trusted advisor to the sales team, collaborating on pricing, product, and commercial terms for non-standard transactions.
- Provide guidance and support on contract negotiations internally for our sales team, including: deal structure, discounting guidance, pricing and strategy.
- Lead deal structuring efforts for critical client engagements, including client facing negotiation.
- Own and drive negotiations of complex deal financial structure, terms and conditions that affect revenue, legal, operations, discounts etc that are necessary to close strategic agreements with customers.
- Partnering with key functions to deliver outcomes aligned to client expectations and internal requirements (e.g. revenue, legal etc...).
- Shifting deal portfolio balance towards larger enterprise agreements with customers.
What you need to be successful:
- Advanced commercial experience - able to structure complex deals.
- Experience working with Customers, Sales, Sales operations, Pricing/Finance and Legal teams.
- Ideally previous experience in Deal Desk function.
- Proficiency working with salesforce, experience with CPQ solutions.
- Ability to zoom out and think strategically as well as do hands-on work.
We don't play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration ranges from €2000 to €15000, based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you're looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
What will you get in addition:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible salary payments - pick if you want to get your salary weekly, monthly or twice a month (applicable only for Lithuania based employees).
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions.
- Flexible working schedule – just bring us the result on time.\*
- Talented and committed team members - the best of their fields.
- Full ownership of your tasks and decisions.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full compliance with local law requirements and labour code.
- Expectations on location may apply depending on role and seniority
kevin.'s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers' bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.'s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. The firm's services will be available in 28 European Economic Area (EEA) countries by the end of 2022. kevin. has a team of more than 220 employees in 20 countries and it plans to expand its workforce to beyond 350 employees in 2022.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time