Conversica is the pioneer and leading provider of Intelligent Virtual Assistants helping organizations attract, acquire and grow customers at scale. Conversica Intelligent Virtual Assistants are AI-powered, SaaS-based software applications that serve as virtual team members and autonomously engage contacts, prospects, customers, or partners in personalized human-like, two-way interactions to drive towards the next best action across the customer revenue lifecycle; whether that’s scheduling a sales meeting, gauging interest to buy additional products or services, or politely but persistently collecting overdue payments.
Reaching out to over 100 million people on behalf of thousands of companies, Conversica Intelligent Virtual Assistants are built on a proven and patented intelligent automation platform integrating natural language understanding (NLU), natural language generation (NLG), autonomous action chains and deep learning capabilities that engage prospects over multiple communication channels and in multiple languages.
Winning multiple awards including Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies and recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, Conversica is a portfolio company of Providence Equity, Kennet Partners and Toba Capital and is headquartered in Foster City, California in Silicon Valley with additional US offices in Seattle and Bellingham, Washington.
We are looking for a talented team player and motivated Revenue Operations Analyst to work with the revenue operations and Accounting team, executive team and internal cross functional teams to manage our day-to-day Deal Desk operation and streamline our Quote-to-Cash processes.
The Revenue Operations Analyst will be responsible for the daily Deal Desk requests and acting as liaison between GTM team, legal, security and Finance team to process deals while adhering to the Conversica Deal Desk policy and legal / security compliance. This role will also be responsible for many other tasks within SFDC, including, but not limited to, account management, opportunity, quote and contract management, troubleshooting, training, UAT testing and quote-to-cash process optimization.
This role will report to the Controller but will work very closely with sales, customer success, business development, finance, and legal departments and leadership.
- Trusted advisor of the deal desk to assist on quote approvals, opportunity and contract creation.
- Ensure expectations are met or exceeded on all levels by maintaining ongoing communication (written and verbal) with sales and various team members and troubleshooting questions/issues as necessary.
- Assist Sales, Customer Success, and Business Development reps with the account, opportunity, quote, and contract creation.
- Work with finance/legal teams and other departments to ensure customer proposals are moving forward.
- Facilitate conflict resolution within and between departments or between account team members.
- Discover, devise, and implement action plans to optimize and scale the quote-to-cash process.
- Assist with month-close reconciliation with FP&A and Accounting in the Account Receivables, Sales & Use Tax areas.
- Assist with the collection processes, including electronic deposits to our bank accounts.
- Assistance in communication with Direct and Indirect customers, including Partners and Resellers.
- Provide assistance and communication with A/R agencies for the collectability of the open invoices.
- Establish and maintain a thorough knowledge of Conversica organizations, products, and marketing objectives.
- Open to working in Hybrid mode, including at least once a week in the office for Finance, Rev Ops, and Sales meetings.
- Ability to navigate a dynamic organization and work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Manage and/or facilitate a variety of training needs.
- Opportunity management, reporting skills, and Salesforce.com duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 3+ years experience working in Sales/Revenue operations is required
- 2+ years experience in Accounting processes such as Monthly close, deadlines, etc.
- Salesforce.com power user experience is required
- Proficiency in Salesforce CPQ is required
- 3+ years experience working with Enterprise Sales (Software/SaaS industry preferred)
- Understanding of various contractual language in relationship to billing
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Excellent problem solving, and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Self-starter, detail oriented and efficient
- Curiosity to learn, driven to win, humble to help
Conversica is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Conversica does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Conversica.
Job Type: Full-time