Who we are:
Yellow has a proud trucking history that goes back nearly 100 years. And now, we’re building upon our legacy as the creators of the LTL industry, strengthened by our superior network, expansive shipping footprint and over 30,000 dedicated employees across the country.
What we offer:
· Competitive Salary
· Bonus Structure
· Car Allowance
· Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
· Paid Time Off
· 401k Plan with Company Match
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Growth potential
Are you ready to start a Career that delivers? As an Account Executive you will be at the forefront in developing, establishing, and maintaining customer relationships and partnerships to meet or exceed revenue and profit goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Actively pursue and qualify valued business opportunities. Implement successful selling strategies/techniques.
2. Manage new and established account development for continued revenue and profit growth. Define and propose specific approaches to meet and exceed customer needs.
3. Identify situations requiring effective negotiation and maintain positive client relationships throughout any issue resolution process.
4. Take ownership in the work. Advance expertise and value by increasing knowledge of products, services and pricing. Seek opportunities to maximize contribution in current role.
5. Utilize available resources and knowledge to orchestrate solutions that increase market share and profitability.
1. Bachelor’s degree or no Bachelor’s degree and two years direct sales or operations management experience.
2. Proven effective prospecting, presentation and closing skills. Strong territory management skills.
3. Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
1. Experience in the transportation industry.
This job operates in a professional office environment indoors. Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Required to travel between terminal sites and customer locations.
The position requires the ability to spend long hours sitting or standing while using office equipment and computers. Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as typing and keying. Occasional lifting, pushing/pulling, carrying 10 lbs of supplies and materials is required.
Yellow, along with all subsidiary companies, are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer