There is no higher calling, no greater purpose than that of a caregiver. Somehow, we’ve come to believe that caregiving is just for some of us and not all of us. Yet at our core, we are all made to love, to connect, to extend ourselves in service of others. The question is… do we have the will to love, to do what it takes, to risk ourselves in caring, even when the burden is great? In times of happiness, in times of sadness – we are that caregiver. Whatever it Takes.”
Manages all sales activities within the company. Effectively manages day-to-day strategic sales operations and manages Divisional Directors in their sales functions. Works closely with Operations to ensure that product lines and pricing meet the demands of the market. Responsible and accountable for meeting and exceeding the occupancy and revenue goals while always supporting the operational policies and fiscal management of Branch marketing budgets as well as the corporate level marketing budget.
- Achieves and exceeds all occupancy and revenue goals.
- Oversees the use of Sales budget dollars to assure optimal exposure and maximum efficiencies.
- Determines and implements the proper sales structure within the Division.
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, training, and coaching of all Sales staff in the portfolio. Actively partners with Marketing, Training and Development, Human Resources, and Operations in the recruitment, hiring, training, coaching, evaluating, and disciplining of all sales positions within the company.
- Oversees development of the quarterly sales plans to support the budget and achieve the desired objectives.
- Monitors marketing and sales performance expectations. Assesses the skills and abilities of sales staff and divisional management and coaches, trains and motivates as appropriate to achieve success. Reviews and analyzes weekly and monthly sales and marketing reports to ensure the accuracy of the information and to make recommendations for necessary changes.
- Visits Branches and travels with Operations partners to ensure execution of the sales and marketing programs and strategies to achieve and maintain full occupancy.
- Partners with Training and Development to actively participate in sales training activities for the company.
- Promotes Bickford Senior Living in a positive manner and sets an example for the company’s core values.
- Encourages teamwork through cooperative interactions with other corporate personnel. Educates and supports Operations management and Directors about the sales and marketing programs for their respective Branches.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of the lead tracking/management system, troubleshooting, and training. Monitors Branch leaders and business tracking systems, sales tools, and resources to ensure compliance with system usage and follow-up.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field from a four-year college or university is highly desired. A minimum of five years of experience in a senior-level sales role. A minimum of five years of management experience. Experience in senior living, healthcare, or hospitality industry and in a multi-site role with management responsibility is preferred. Proven track record of recruiting, developing, and leading a successful sales team. Proven experience as an accomplished sales strategist. Excellent track record of exceeding revenue and occupancy expectations. Ability to travel frequently to locations across the portfolio to promote sales success. Must be willing to relocate to Kansas City metro area.About Bickford
Bickford Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It’s no surprise that many of the world’s leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Bickford.
At Bickford, you will…Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.