Are you an energetic, highly motivated, sales and marketing professional who is customer obsessed and wants to be a part of one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in North America?
NetElixir is an independent digital marketing agency with over 18 years of experience working with leading brands and helping them succeed online. We partner with global retail and direct-to-consumer brands to help them find, engage and win new customers online. We are a proud member of the Google Leadership Circle and are a UPS Preferred Partner. We cherish our diverse, Go Giver culture. Our offices in Princeton and Hyderabad are filled with passionate, fanatically analytical, and responsible team members obsessed with delivering client success.
For more information, please visit www.netelixir.com
What’s This Position About?
We are looking for a Sales Operations Associate to join our partnership team. The Sales Operations Associate is a key member of the Growth team, developing and maintaining partner relationships while working closely with the Account Executive at NetElixir. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building and nurturing long term and successful partner relationships and who thrives in a fast moving, digital sales environment. The role offers the opportunity for rapid career growth, global exposure and building & growing the partnership function.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Generate new business through networking, inbound leads, & outbound outreach
- Executing sales strategies and refining plans as learnings are acquired
- Source and develop leads into qualified opportunities
- You will work closely with the Director of Strategic Partnerships to both develop and execute processes to maximize NetElixir’s appealability for potential partners
- Accurately track and log lead activity and partnership initiative results and analyze the data accordingly
- Eagerly think creatively on how to consistently improve and maximize your lead metrics
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
What Makes You A Great Candidate
- 1-3 years in a sales role
- You can think outside the box and are not afraid to develop, try, and fail on initiatives all while learning from your experiences
- You are inquisitive and always willing to ask questions; “How can we improve this?”
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work
environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- You exude positivity with a “Can Do attitude.” Every obstacle to you is an opportunity to improve yourself
- You have a BA degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
What you'll get out of the role:
- A welcoming and collaborative environment with friendly and kind people who love working on hard problems. You will be hard pressed to find another bunch of super-friendly geeks and digital mavens like us
- The opportunity to work directly with the CEO and co-founders to drive their vision forward
- You will be part of a diverse, global team that is focused on delivering great customer experiences
- Work for a company that is one of the fastest-growing, independent digital marketing agencies in the United States
- A global culture that celebrates diversity and an equal opportunity for all
Why will you love working for us?
We are obsessed with helping our customers succeed online. We cherish our fanatically analytical and diverse culture. Everything that we do is in alignment with our core values of respect, customer delight, equal opportunity, and quality obsession.
Our team has awesome perks! Work-life balance is vital to us, which is why we provide PTO and work from home days. We give you space to operate, make an impact, and build. We are proud of our passionate, driven, and super-helpful team members. Our ability to collaborate freely across global cultures and form bonds drives our growth. We keep this up through monthly socials and international culture days. You will like the best-in-industry benefits and our happy workplace that inspires you to excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Princeton, NJ 08540: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- What is your desired salary?
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Princeton, NJ 08540