Hubilo's mission is to bring the world closer together by re-imagining the possibilities of events. Our platform, built with the largest set of engagement features in the industry, powers virtual and hybrid events making them more inclusive, accessible, and memorable. Hubilo strives to empower event organizers with our powerful yet intuitive event technologies, offering our clients an end-to-end event solution with differentiated customer experience support teams and proven market leadership.
Together, communities and audiences of all shapes and sizes can create meaningful connections from anywhere.
Responsibilities on the role
- Project manager for all cross-functional and internal projects implemented by the operations team (this includes our Salesforce team)
- Product Owner for process improvements. You will be analyzing sub-optimal performances with a focus on improving sales productivity and measuring it objectively.
- Work internally with Hubilo leadership to gather and document business requirements, propose solutions, assess technologies, and determine complexity for a wide variety of potential process and system solutions to address business needs.
- The role will lead a team of Salesforce admins and developers
- The role will work closely with our Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance teams
- You will be working on sales quota and capacity planning with the GTM leadership
- You will work on commission planning with sales and finance leadership
- The role will expose you to work on sales forecasting with regional sales leaders
- You will also be working closely with CEO’s office on org-wide key initiatives
Qualifications For The Role
- You are someone who has worked at least a year in a B2B startup working in GTM Ops (with overall experience of at least 3 years) or have experience working in a GTM Ops role for at least three years in a larger organization (preferably SaaS or one of the business consulting firms)
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and related solutions. Understanding Salesforce best practices to drive adoption is key to this role.
- Data analysis skills including strong Excel skills. You gotta know what VLOOKUP and Pivots are on Excel
- Cross-functional program management experience leading medium-to-large scale initiatives
- Strong communication skills are key to this position given the role exposes you to high stakeholder management
- Self-starter who can operate independently
- You bring proposed solutions to the table and not just plain problems (we are firm believers that if you bring a problem to the table, your boss now has two problems!)
Job ID: 2022-1158
External Company URL: https://hubilo.com/
Address Line 1: A-2301 Safal Privilon