Mindtickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
We are seeking an Operations professional capable of balancing strategic thinking with detailed execution. The Revenue Operations Analyst is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where everyday brings new challenges and opportunities.
This is a high impact role where there will be an opportunity to work with various technologies and seasoned operations professionals in a supportive environment and an ability to gain professional education/certifications to advance your career!
- Oversee the sales funnel, tracking conversion rates through each stage and analyzing pertinent data to make sound recommendations for how to improve funnel hygiene and performance.
- Execute weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting, supporting Sales leadership with data and analysis that improves forecasting accuracy.
- Regularly use Martech tools (SFDC, Marketo, Excel) to provide accurate performance reporting and business analysis in a timely manner including, productivity, efficiency and capacity utilization.
- Streamline and optimize the sales process, targeting areas for improvement to increase deal velocity and close rates.
- Implement and manage Marketing & Sales automation tools, to ensure the Sales team has the tools they need to succeed, evaluating usage and capability of the tools currently in use.
- Work with RevOps leadership to develop organizational goals, working with Operations leaders to provide data-driven input on future organizational goals.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role in the technology industry.
- Experience with Marketing Automation (Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, Pardot), CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.).
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Proven track record of successful collaboration with business partners and sales leaders.
- Comfortable operating cross-functionally and navigating through ambiguity.
- Marketo and/or SFDC certification.
- Possesses a unique blend of analytical, process and strategic thinking capabilities.
- Is results-oriented and possesses a strong work ethic.
- Intelligent, confident and humble.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.7/5) to see why our employees love us.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
- Sales Readiness Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyMJj9AlNww&t=6s
- What We Do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3Q2XgnkBY
- Ready to Close More Deals, Faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0exreVU-s
To view more videos, please access the below-mentioned link:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.