Are you ready to join a growing, dynamic company? Keurig Dr Pepper is a modern beverage company, with more than 125 brands people know and love. We challenge the usual and always push beyond the expected. We are building a culture that is our competitive advantage – one that is growth-focused, change-resilient, collaborative, innovative, nimble, diverse and inclusive.
Are you ready to do impactful work? You’ll coach and mentor leaders. You’ll create and execute ambitious business and people strategies. You’ll play an important leadership role in our diversity & inclusion efforts. You’ll collaborate with other cross-functional leaders to implement and DELIVER BIG on KDP’s business objectives.
Are you ready to grow? Here’s what will make you successful at KDP! We love passionate, courageous leaders who work with agility and are excited by new challenges. You’ll need to have a team-first mentality, strong customer centric and influencing skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, business insight and analytical capability, and a heart for supporting the needs of our team members.
Will you be the next member of our talented team? If you’re ready, here’s more about the job!
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the overall direction, guidance, and safety of multiple locations. You will put the health and safety of our team members first while assisting KDP in reaching our productivity and efficiency goals. You will lead and execute continuous improvement initiatives across cross-functional teams and projects, report on progress, make recommendations and support implementation. You will help foster our ONE KDP culture and environment by providing leadership, communication and performance management for your onsite people managers and team members, to enable the growth and development of our people and organization.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage diverse working teams including talent selection, leadership development, career coaching, and supervision of multiple departments/buildings.
- Develop team to solve day-to-day operational issues to reach short- and long-term performance goals while fostering a working environment of urgency, integrity and trust.
- Administer company policies, practices, and adherence to standard operating procedures, which includes enforcing and maintaining safety, food safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Effectively utilize data to manage through various situations and display high emotional maturity when analyzing people impacts.
- Engage and collaborate with internal partners and functions to meet customer demands and provide high quality customer service.
- Regularly flex between hands on tactical and strategic work as necessary.
- Effectively manage difficult situations and assess the best solutions when impacting people, customers, and cost.
- Apply change management experience while also explaining change effectively to frontline associates.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) with 5 years’ experience in a distribution center / DSD Warehouse environment OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related field with 3 years’ experience in a distribution center / DSD Warehouse environment
- Prior people leadership experience in a distribution center or operations environment
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.