At Trella Health, we are passionate and committed to our mission – empowering meaningful change in healthcare. Since our founding in 2015, we continue to grow our team, enhance our solution and services offerings, accelerate into new markets, and expand our customer base. We are rapidly growing and are looking for new Trellavators to join our team!
"What is a Trellavator?" you ask. Innovate and elevate is the name of our game! We go above and beyond to collaborate with and support each other – we believe that when a colleague or customers succeeds, we succeed. By learning from others, building on our successes, and taking risks, we constantly raise the bar – continuous improvement is in our DNA. Our word is paramount, we keep our commitments, and we always follow through. We have a strong, reliable support system that fuels growth, collaboration, and passion – and together, we create a positive environment where everyone at Trella Health, including the customers we support, can thrive. Are you ready to learn more about the opportunities with our team? Trell-yeah you are!
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to join our Go-To-Market team who will proactively support the alignment of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success operations to drive growth and efficiency. In this role, you will help execute priorities and operations to support the GTM teams through reporting and analysis, tech stack optimization and process improvements. Additionally, you will be a strong liaison with our Finance team to ensure accurate pipeline, bookings, and retention actuals and targets, along with TAM forecasts. This is a critical and highly visible role to the company as we continue to grow and scale our business.
Location: Atlanta HQ; Remote
Reports to: Manager, Revenue Operations
As part of the RevOps team, you will:
- Develop an understanding of the customer lifecycle to support the GTM Team while providing valuable insights into how to further optimize the customer lifecycle
- Manage data integrity of our CRM, Salesforce; provide analysis, create reports, and build dashboards to bring insights to go-to-market team leadership
- Ensure revenue-focused teams have the tools and information they need to be successful and detect early signs of risk within our customer base
- Assist with ad hoc reporting and analysis and provide company-wide metrics by working collaboratively with all areas of the business; assists with providing daily, weekly, and monthly executive reporting
- Contribute to GTM data governance to ensure data integrity in our core operating systems and partner with others to prevent issues from occurring
- Analyze data from various sources (SFDC, Marketo, Client Success, Pendo, etc.) to provide visibility on leading indicators across multiple customer segments and journey stages
- Partner cross-functionally with GTM teams to continuously improve the predictability and understanding of our business
- Contribute to the creation and refinement of business and technical requirements to drive successful project execution and post-implementation strategies
- Strive to continuously improve your revenue operations knowledgebase and analytics skills with a willingness to learn and implement best practices
This job might be a fit for you if you have:
- 1-3+ years of Revenue Operation, Sales Operations, Customer Success Ops and/or Business Ops experience at a fast-growing B2B SaaS company
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships across GTM teams and within the overall organization
- Experience managing technical aspects of key revenue systems and processes with familiarity in pricing, discount approvals and developing business rules that lead to accurate bookings/forecasts
- Experience creating and maintaining metrics/reports on all revenue-generating activities across the GTM teams
- Strong analytics, operational, and project management foundation. Enjoys digging into complex operations
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
- Proactive, curious-minded, and organized team player with innovative ideas to inspire continuous improvement and instill best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to prioritize and multitask while maintaining diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through internal/external stakeholder requests/issues
- Proficiency in the following technology stack and general tools:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency: Salesforce and Excel (e.g., pivot tables, advanced look up formulas, etc.)
- Proficient or willing to learn: Client Success, Marketo, Pendo, Gong, SalesLoft, and other MS Office tools
- Nice to have: Tableau
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is preferred, but not required
About Trella Health:
Trella Health provides unmatched, actionable market intelligence to post-acute care and value-based care providers of all sizes. Our industry leading analytics paired with CRM and EHR integration workflows positions us as the most advanced sales enablement platform for the post-acute care market. One of only a few companies to be deemed both a Qualified Entity by CMS and an Innovator under its Virtual Research Data Center Program, Trella has elite access to billions of performance metrics and referral data to enable competitive positioning across the market. Its standardized insights, representing 90% of all lives 65+ U.S. population, help customers identify, engage, and manage critical relationships and advance their organizations with certainty.
Since launching our first product in 2016, we have experienced tremendous growth and have highlighted a few key data points to get an at-a-glance view of Trella:
- Over 700 customers including 10 of the top 10 post-acute providers and 4 of the top 10 health systems
- Over 120 team members and growing
- Recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's "Best Places to Work" in consecutive years and were ranked in the Top 50 startups in the US by LinkedIn
- Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with remote hubs in Nashville, Philadelphia, Raleigh, and the Philippines
The Trellavator Experience:
At Trella Health, you can expect to join a welcoming team that truly embodies our core values. Our collaborative culture is anchored by trust, transparency, and inclusion — and we also have a lot of fun. No matter where you work, at Trella Health you can expect an awesome team, frequent virtual gatherings, engaging events, casual attire, and more.
We offer competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefits package to all employees and provide an environment that fosters work-life harmonization with unlimited PTO, company-observed holidays, and Summer Fridays. As we continue to see exponential growth, our goal is to continue to put team members first and strive to offer our team members the best culture and benefits possible. Some of the benefits we provide are:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Voluntary Benefits
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Plans
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Unlimited PTO & 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Hours
- Equity Shares
- Paid Leave Programs
- Marketplace for discounted retail and entertainment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trella Health is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, handicap, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status as recognized by federal, state, or local laws.