Headquartered in Austin, TX, but with a remote and distributed team, TrueDialog is looking to add to our growing team. Since 2021, our growth has exploded, and we now have than 3,000 customers globally. We are on a mission to disrupt the communications industry, and our veteran messaging experts have built the premier text messaging platform that is enterprise-grade, cloud-based, and API-centric.
By title, we’re looking for a “Sales Operations Specialist” or a sales opsninja. In this role, you’ll have the chance to grow the function and shape it. You’ll report and work closely with the VP of Sales while collaborating with many parts of the organization – including Marketing, Customer Service, and Product teams.
Key areas you’ll own include:
- Be the administrator/own updates to rules, fields, automations, processes.
- Maintain sales queues and work with marketing to enable efficient follow up on leads generated.
- Work with marketing to ensure data synchs and workflows are properly built in our marketing stack.
Sales Enablement Support:
- Working with our VP of Sales, and Marketing team you’ll inventory and manage sales collateral
- Research content and deliver RFPs for potential customers
- Develop and enhance presentations within the Microsoft office apps
- Support marketing with our field marketing/events strategy
Reporting and Analytics:
- Own the creation of reports and dashboards for all stakeholders
- Create ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed; ideally within Hubspot as well
- Analyze marketing and sales process steps to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles, and maximize wins
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance from top tier carriers
- Paid Time Off – 7 holidays per year and accrued vacation days
- Performance based bonuses
- Level based equity considerations
- Evolving perks and benefits as we grow!
To fit within our culture of drive and ambition, we are seeking an individual that possesses the following qualities:
- Career-focused - You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in your career.
- Winning attitude - You will work together with our VP of Sales to identify opportunities to accelerate sales.
- Excellent communication skills - You will be responsible for passionately conveying our mission.
- Metrics-driven - A focus on KPIs and a drive to exceed company goals.
The minimum qualifications we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of Salesforce.com experience.
- Experience using Microsoft office apps, some Google workspace apps.
- You have 1+ years of working experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.