SALES OPS ANALYST WW (m/f)
Ivalua is a leading provider of cloud-based procurement solutions globally.
We are currently looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who will help strategically our Go-To-Market organization by providing data-based insights to accelerate Growth and increase Efficiency.
This role which scope is Worldwide is reporting directly to the VP Global Sales Operations located in Massy.
What You Will Do With Us
- Develop BI (Business Intelligence) dashboards around KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) related to the Sales organization.
- Provide the Management team data insights on key trends and evolutions in preparation of Business reviews : Forecast calls, QBRs,..
- Support Business leaders in any ad-hoc business analysis starting with data insights, root causes identification and potential remediation plan.
- In addition to this role, the person will also be in charge to support the Solution Consulting team on process optimization, KPIs and performance management.
If you have the below experience and strengths this role could be for you.
Skills And Experience
- 1+ year or former trainee experience in Sales Operations within a SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google Suite, PowerPoint, and expertise in Excel
- Experience in using Microsoft Power BI or Google Data Studio
- Curiosity and appetite to learn from the business.
- Fluent English language skills
- Ability to adapt to an environment where growth and change is the only constant.
- Cross-team collaboration and team spirit
What We Can Do For You
- An innovative and stimulating work environment.
- Great training and career development
- You will work with a diverse and global team made up of exceptionally passionate, talented and motivated colleagues who are established leaders in their field
- Regular social events, team sports or musical activities (under normal conditions)
- We pride ourselves in customer experience, Agility, Pragmatism, Positive attitude and enthusiasm, Team play, Continuous learning and Improvement and accountability.
- Ivalua received the Happy @ work France and Germany 2020
- In 2022 we have scooped a hat-trick of awards at Comparably’s latest companies ranking: Best Company Culture, Best Company for Women and Best Company for Diversity!
A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Source-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to source, contract, request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
All companies want the best and brightest. At Ivalua, we also want team members who have a global point of view and who bring customer-focused enthusiasm and ambition to the table. We are a company of doers, of problem solvers, of figure-it-outers. We have fun and we work hard. This is a truly global company with a diverse team of contributors and a set of core values that people can feel every day across all our offices.
For more information, please visit us on www.ivalua.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com