Insight Global is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join a Fortune 500 IT company specializing in graphic cards and AI based in Santa Clara, CA. This is a REMOTE opportunity.
On a day to day basis this individual will be joining the company's Worldwide Sales operations team responsible for drafting up forecast reports for the company's various different product lines as well as any operational support. This analyst will lead the opportunity closure process, reconcile shipment and Salesforce opportunity discrepancies for Enterprise products, additional operational tasks to support field sales, and the regional sales operations team. This role requires a highly motivated individual who can function in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Salesforce and or another CRM specific to pipeline management, analytics, training, and adoption.
- Comfortable dealing with data and meeting tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 Apps, PowerPoint, Excel, and pivot tables.
- Experience creating pivot tables and graphs in excel
- Previously worked in a dynamic company where you were handling a lot of data