We’re looking to recruit a manager to lead our Deal Desk work across a number of countries in Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA). To provide strategic direction in order to establish and continuously improve Veeam's EMEA Deal Desk Team.
- Manage a team of Deal Desk Managers, including recruiting, associate development and growth
- Provide strategic direction in order to establish and continuously improve Veeam’s EMEA Deal Desk Team
- Assemble, understand and use market pricing, analytics for large, complex deals
- Identify and spread among best practices, and help building/adjusting approval guidelines
- Collaborate with EMEA Sales leadership to use Deal Desk as key component in the sales cycle of non-standard, large and complex deals
- Maintain and train Sales Teams on how to use various sales tools, such as Non-Standard-Quoting Tool, Enterprise License Agreements (ELA) and others
- Other duties as assigned
- Five years minimum sales, finance, or legal experience within a high-tech environment. Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Several years of experience managing a team across region with direct/dotted line reporting structures.
- Expert understanding of deal compliance with Veeam’s Rules of Engagement and commercial implications of deal structure.
- Solid communication skills with a proven record of navigating a matrixed regional organization
- Excellent communication skills and good judgement. Strong business acumen and negotiation skills, as well as ability to achieve results, while focusing on customer requirements and business success.
- Experience working with Sales Managers on deal structuring and/or negotiating enterprise level software contracts is considered an advantage.
Reporting Relationship and Accountability
- Reports to WW Deal Desk Lead within Veeam’s Deal Execution Team
- Works closely with Finance and Sales leaders, and should be fully embedded with the Sales teams
Location: Munich (remote)
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.