Who We Are
Tonal is the smartest home gym and personal trainer. It has completely revolutionized the way people work out at home, with its sleek design and advanced A.I. technology. We’ve united a diverse team of experts and decades of research to reinvent strength training, making it more efficient, more effective and more engaging.
With this in mind, we want to bring that same innovative approach to the workplace. At Tonal, we continue our shift of emphasis by growing our instrumental team. We collectively weave our knowledge and creativity, as we redefine the future of fitness. We are passionate about building products that transform lives, and building teams that transform the status quo. Together, we can be our strongest.
As a member of Tonal’s Sales team member, this role is focused on supporting the Inside Sales and retail Team with day-to-day operations, analytics, projects, and communications with customers. Reporting to the Sales and Retail Operations Manager, you will serve as the intermediary between Marketing, Sales, Customer Care, and Business Technology (BT) to drive successful initiatives.
You will work closely with the Senior Data Analyst to create reports and present insights to Sales management. You will also participate in projects as a Product Owner and will work closely with the BT team to implement tools and systems that will drive process efficiency.
The ideal candidate possesses strong analytical, project management, communication and interpersonal skills. This person should have an understanding of the fitness industry and the ability to effectively communicate Tonal's value proposition through education and inspiration.
What You Will Do
The Sales Operations Analyst will manage the following:
- Monitor Lead & Account assignments in SFDC to ensure ISRs are following up with customers in a timely manner. Work with Team Leads to address any specific issues.
- Manage responses and appropriate messaging to non-qualified Leads. Work with the Sales Operations Manager to route non-standard sales leads to the appropriate internal teams and report on these Leads.
- Manage the sales attribution process and oversee the creation of commission events in SFDC
- Partner with the BT team to implement tools and systems to eliminate process pain points; address systems tickets, and highlight opportunities for system improvement
- Support the Sales Operations Manager in designing compensation plans and serve as the go to person for all things compensation related
- Evaluate and optimize processes; create process documentation
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to design and implement campaigns
- Create reports and dashboards in SFDC, Tableau, or Excel that will serve to provide insight into sales performance and aid decision making
- Provide insights on sales performance to management
- Work with the Senior Data Analyst and Sales Operations Manager on forecasting, planning, and budgeting
- Collaborate with the MES team to ensure data quality in SFDC
- Own all written and verbal sales messaging to ensure it is constantly updated and in line with company messaging as well as consistent with messaging from other teams. This includes live chat messaging, email templates, call/voicemail scripts, video demo scripts/email templates, etc.
- Work with the Sales Operations Manager and the Sales L&D team in training new ISRs on proper product, systems, and sales messaging as well as recommend new training modules needed based on team learning gaps.
- Review all Sales Training materials created by L&D to ensure they align with how the IST works.
At Tonal, we believe that the unique and varied lived experiences of our teammates contribute to our overall strength. We don’t just appreciate differences, we celebrate them, and we always seek people that represent a wide variety of backgrounds. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and designing employee experiences that contribute to your growth as much as you do to ours. If your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), send us your application. We would love to hear from you!
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, email@example.com. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.