What we offer
ParkourSC is a high-growth emerging software company. Candidates for this position will have an exceptional opportunity to build a marketing organization; serve as visible, key contributors to the company's growth; and gain pivotal experience that sets them up for increased leadership and success.
We focus every day on building unmatched value for our customers and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for individual contributions, and a variety of benefits.
The Head of Sales Operations manages support functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of sales force talent.
This role is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the role also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported.Your Qualifications
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitors the assigned sales organization's compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Works closely with technology investments.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Working with Finance and Human Resources, provides assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years sales or sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.