euNetworks' 2 year programme starts with a thorough insight into who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Alongside your vocational training in Pricing you will be attending regular training modules delivered by various teams across Product, Finance, Sales, Engineering, Operations, Legal, HR, Marketing and more. At euNetworks we foster a collaborative environment, where every team appreciates the other's work and understands how each part makes the whole.
Our 'one team' approach means that you will be responsible for your own projects and enjoy the recognition and collaboration that comes with being truly part of a business. We also have an extensive support network once you have decided your path through the programme including ongoing personal development training, mental wellbeing support, a senior mentor and a peer mentor.
For more detail on the programme and euNetworks, please see our Graduate brochure: Brochure
- For 2023 we are looking for one graduate to work in our Sales Operations Team. The Sales Operations team offers critical support to the Sales team including reporting, training and support for systems and processes supporting Opportunity to Close. As a member of the team you will be working closely with Sales, IT Development and other functions, acting as an interface between the teams and often as the first point of contact when issues arise.
What will you be doing?
- Day to day you will be working alongside the team on a variety of projects including looking after the maintenance and enhancements on Sisense BI Tool/Salesforce Analytics to support the production of weekly and monthly sales reporting – Sales Funnel, Installs, Disconnections, Price changes and ad hoc reporting.
- Provide insight through the development and maintenance of Dashboards and Reports within SalesForce.com
- Attend weekly calls around Account Development, Key Opportunities and other sales focused meetings – this includes assisting in the preparation and following up on meeting actions with key stakeholders.
- Actively participate in projects/initiatives in order to achieve continuous sales process improvement.
We'd like you to bring to us.
- The ability to be challenged and take on feedback.
- An IT or Finance degree is preferred but other numerate or systematic subjects would be considered.
- A 2:1 or above is preferred but not essential
- Excellent IT skills including all Microsoft products.
- Exposure to SaS reporting software and Salesforce is beneficial
- A focused, systematic and analytical thinker who pays attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work proactively and independently.
1st Stage: 45minute Zoom interview with the Hiring Manager and a member of the Talent Team
2nd Stage: Assessment Day (planned for w/c 21/11/22)
Introduction from a member of the Leadership Team and the Senior Director HR.
There will be a slide for you to prepare prior to the assessment day, which will be used as part of group presentation exercise in the morning.
The afternoon will be interviews with the department management team, introductions to the other members of the Sales Operations Team and the opportunity to speak with employees who previously took part in the graduate programme or wider early careers programmes.
What can we offer you?
We're a multi-faceted company that has been consistently growing for over 10 years but we remain committed to our company values and hiring people who want to be part of the team and make a contribution.
We invest in our people as we scale our business, through a comprehensive and inclusive benefits package, Love to Learn-our training menu which includes companywide as well as individual training programmes, extensive mental wellbeing support, Flourish & Prosper-a leadership training programme, early careers opportunities including apprenticeships, summer internships and a graduate programme.
Please let us know if you have any accessibility requirements or questions to assist you through the selection process and your decision making.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our company values drive our behaviour and form the basis of how we operate our business, work as a team and as individuals. We respect and trust one another and all of our stakeholders. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Building a diverse and inclusive culture is a priority at euNetworks.
We strive to ensure a welcoming environment, where everyone can provide equally respected input, in a safe place, judgment free. Our employees work together through our 'You Belong Here' initiative to deliver meaningful developments and programs for the benefit and inclusion of all.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and seek people looking to build a long and meaningful career at euNetworks. We commit to providing each individual with the support, continued learning and the tools to achieve their goals and an environment in which they can thrive